12. Menace

Silence. Fear. Anger. Desperation.

All four lads on the inside of the glass wall felt each and every emotion.

Who is this guy? Why does he have Sophia? What does he want?

Liam's the first to head toward the door, but is stopped by Zayns grip, "you sure you wanna do that?" He ask.

"My daughter's on the other side, and that's where I should be." He shakes Zayns grip and heads out the door. He stands still, feet away from his daughter.

"Ah finally, someone to talk to." The man gives a grin. He bounces Sophia once more and Liam gives him a threatening look.

"Oh, she's yours? Hmm, now why would you let her go so easily?" He ask sarcastically.

"Don't you fucking hurt her-"

The man points the gun right at Liam's head.

"I'd be careful who you're talking to sunny. Don't wanna get violent Infront of the kid now do we?" He warns.

Zayn rushes outside and pulls Liam back.

"What do you want?" Zayn ask, gripping Liam's arm so he stays in place.

"Like I said before, I wanna talk."

"About?" Zayn scoffs.

"The fact that I have his daughter and how he's a very irresponsible parent, she could've gotten hurt." The man turns his head and kisses the frightened girl on her forehead. That riles Liam up and soon enough he gets out of Zayns grip again. He swings his arm and punches the man in his face. All the men Infront of the cars aim their weapons at Liam. One of the men quickly jump him and throw him on the floor, face first. They place the gun right on top of his head.

"I could end it right here Kane." The man ontop of Liam grunts to Kane, whose rubbing his cheek and getting a tighter grip on Sophia.

There is now a gun pointed at Zayns head and the rest with their gaurds up. Two of the men head inside of the store and raise their guns at Louis and Harry.

Harry begins to shake and grips Louis hand tighter, almost numbing his hand.

"Just stay calm love and always stick behind me." Louis whispers to Harry as they exit the doors.

Liam, Zayn, and Niall are on their knees. Liam slouched a bit after the beating he took, Zayn not moving an inch but keeping his ground, and Niall silently whimpering, bleeding a bit from the side of his head.

Kane takes his gaze to the two boys exiting the store and begins to laugh histerically. Not being able to control himself he lets go of Sophia and she runs to her father.

"Baby," he whispers and grips her tight.

"I sorry for going away daddy, there was a pretty butterfly outside and I wanted to come back but got lost-"

"It's okay, I have you now." He soothes her.

The two men behind Harry and Louis push them with their guns and place them on their knees next to the other lads.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Kane let's out, still laughing.

"Hey guys we've hit the jackpot with this group, got ourselves a bunch of fags."

"Fags"

Louis insides boil, he has a fire in his eyes.

"Fuck you." Louis spits, making Kane laugh even more.

Louis looks to Harry who has his head down. His curls blocking his face so Louis can't tell what he's feeling.

Harry on the other hand is crying. He doesn't want to deal with this again, being judged and looked as scum for being who he was. He could feel the pain come back from the last time someone called him that horrible word. Feeling the bruises and swellings come back to him.