16. Alone

Quick note before this chapter starts.

"⚠" This symbol will now indicate whether or not this chapter contains mature content. I will put it before it starts if the chapter contains things like "smut"😂 (basically content that I think is mature)

Okay, hope you guys enjoy! -Lina❤

••••

He felt betrayed. He thought Louis was his and Louis felt the same way about him. He was stupid to believe something good could actually come out of this mess of a world.

Harry got up from the chair and headed down the porch. Too depressed and angry right now, his mind clouded. He began walking. Tear stains on his face, he just kept on walking, not looking back. Back to the house. Back to Louis.

Was it because of Kane? What did I do wrong? What's wrong with me? Am I a monster?

He looks down to his hands and he still has the blood stains. All over his clothes was that man's blood. He runs a hand through his hair and cleans the tears from his eyes, blood now smearing onto his face as he does.

Walkers are around him but they haven't noticed him yet, even though he really wouldn't care if one was to get him at this point.

He makes his way to a house at the end of the street. It's pretty big, with pillars and huge windows. It's a two story house, and Harry decides it's the best place to relax a bit until he goes back.

He moves to the front of the door, it's locked.

He peeks through the window, there's a huge mess inside. He decides to try and find a back door. There's a gate at the side and he attempts to jump over it. Him being Harry, almost got caught on the top of the gate and trips as he falls down to the other side. He gathers himself and looks up, there's a huge pool and a doghouse in the corner. He moves to the back door and slides it open. Walking in, there's clothes everywhere, smashed pieces of glass, books and bookshelves thrown around. Carefully, he moves around the glass and goes to the living room. The stench finally hitting him, knocking him back. He pinches his nose and looks to the floor. He jumps back in fear.

There's two corpses on the floor, bullet hole through each one's head. They're hand in hand, one of them holding a pistol. Harry picks it up and looks to the sofas. He finds a blanket and covers the bodies up.

What a tragic way to end, he thinks. They ended their lives, but still were hand in hand. Harry's heart breaks even more as the thought of Louis pops into his head.

Maybe Louis could've explained himself, I overreact-

Harry's thoughts were interupted by a loud thud on the door. He jumps when each thud begins to become louder, and louder. He backs away in fear, he holds the pistol up shakily towards the door. Clearly hearing the groans of the dead from the other side.

They hit one of the windows in the front and it shatters, they manage to quickly swarm in. Harry runs up the stairs and locks himself in a room. His breathing slowly going back to normal but his heart still racing like a speeding horse.

He finally looks up and notices he's in a child's room. The walls painted white and yellow, stuffed animals and toys scattered around the floor. He moves around the room, picking up picture frames and examining them.

Then it all hits him like a tsunami of images. He grabs at his head in pain and stumbles back onto the small bed.

He sees images of his mother, walkers everywhere, but there's a man next to her. He's tall and seems strong, but he isn't making the slightest effort in helping Harry's mom. Theres a blonde man pulling him away from the dilemma. He fights back and tries to get to her since the other man isn't even making an effort. He's torn when he sees his mother taken away from him by the undead. They make eye contact and it seems as if time has stopped. His face falls and he drops his head, not capable of seeing the horrifying sight of his own mother being ripped to shreds. He's filled with rage. He starts fighting his way out of the blonde man's grip and heads out. Walker by walker, he knocks them out with every swing of the bat in his hand. He hears his name being called out to him but he completely ignores it. He makes his way out of the building and starts running, killing every walker he comes in contact with. He's stopped in his tracks when he sees the same man from earlier. The one who didn't make an effort. The man then proceeds to take the bat from him and pulls back. Harry tries to run but it's too late, the man hits the back of his head and he collapses onto the floor. His mind goes black.