18. Start

BAM! Hit you with that update!
Enjoy! -Lina❤

In an instance, Harry pulled out his gun from his pocket and pushed Sophia behind him. He raised his gun which shocked the buff man in front of him.

"Hey, kid, we don't want any trouble, we just thought you'd need some help." The man throws his arms up as to surrender, but he clearly has Harry outnumbered. Harry, still with his guard up, lowers his gun.

"Thank-you," he says in a low tone.

"You're very welcome," the man replies with a grin. The man attempts to step forward, but Harry immediately steps back, along with Sophia.

"Uh, well, my names Luke, and these are my friends," he says in an attempt to ease the worry in the green-eyed man.

"Harry, and this," he moves so that the little girl is visible, "is Sophia".

"Hiii!" Sophia yells in delight, but earns a stern look from her uncle Harry and instantly regrets yelling.

"Woah, you have a kid," someone whispers in awe from behind Luke. Sophia smiles, but moves right back to where she was behind Harry.

"Well Harry," Luke starts. "We all come from a place called St. Mary, we live there with a few other folks. We have food, supplies, weapons, the lots! Would you like to join us for dinner today?"

Harry contemplates the offer in his head, I don't know what these people are capable of. But we don't have anything and Sophia must be starving. A look around wouldn't hurt... would it?

He looks down to the giggling Sophia under him before replying, "we'd love to."

Luke smiles and finally attempts to step forward again, reaching out his hand to Harry. Harry hesitates at first, but accepts the handshake, "Great! Just follow us and we'll be there in no time."

Harry watches the man as he walks away, his group following. He pauses for a moment.

Louis.

The only thing clouding his mind is the older lad that saved his life, his heart begins to ache. He will always be grateful for such a sweet and caring man that without him, Harry wouldn't be as strong and as brave as he is right now. A single tear falls from his eye as he pictures his first loves crystal blue eyes, and his smile that made his heart full of joy.

Sophia tugs at Harry's shirt and he's taken out of his trance. He looks down to the little girl, he notices a frown on her face. He picks her up and she immediately clings onto him. He hugs her back tightly.

"I miss him too Uncle Harry."

His heart shatters at the innocent tone and more tears begin to fall. She pulls back from the hug and holds Harry's soaked face, wiping the small tears that fall.

Harry smiles at her and she giggles.

"Hey Harry, you coming?" Luke shouts from afar.

"Yea," he replies back.

Harry begins walking towards Luke and the group. He thinks back on when everything first started, he literally knocked Louis out and that man still forgave him and stole his heart. Harry chuckles when he finally reaches Luke.

Luke smiles, "a smile looks good on you," Luke says. Harry blushes, "what were you thinking of?" He questions.

Harry blushes before he answers, "just thinking of someone special to me."

Louis will always be in Harry's heart, because he was the angel that helped him continue.

All the love boo.