21. Oops

Cold. Isolated. Alone.

His head was booming and all he could hear were the thousands of growls outside.

Attempting to get up, he pushes, but with no success. He's too weak at this point. The energy was drained out of him trying to escape earlier. Barely making it out alive.

This is it, he thinks to himself.

Bruises all over his body, muscles sore and his head is going to explode. Negative thoughts flooding his mind. Making himself believe that theres no way out of this.

Get up.

He winces at the deep tone given off from the voice in his head.

Keep fightning.

He manages to open his eyes, squinting because there is barely any light shinning from the buildings roof. He looks around and notices that there's no one around. Where's that voice coming from? His mind is playing tricks on him. He grabs at his head, another surge of pain rushing in.

Get up, Lou.

In that moment, his whole body freezes.

Harry?

He rubs his eyes once again and tries to get up. He gets on his knees and pushes his body up with his hand, stumbling a bit until he regains his balance.

Find me, Lou.

"Harry! Harry, where are you??" He yells in desperation. The sound triggers a huge bang from the other side of the door.

He made his way out of the walker herd from earlier and began running. The only weapon in his possession being the pistol he got from Zayn and the machete he always had since the beginning. He ran until he couldn't run anymore. Out of breath and muscles killing him, he managed to barely escape and began climbing up the broken parts of the building. With walkers in every corner, he made his way into a small room and locked himself inside.

His body couldn't take it any much longer and he collapsed onto the floor, hence, where his headache came from.

Louis made his way to the door. He can hear the relentless bangs from the other side and steped back, looking for another way out.

He notices a small window at the top of the room. He puts the pistol in his pants and moves the shelf where the small window was. Struggling to climb up, he made it to the top.

"This'd be so much fucking easier with another hand," he curses under his breath and chuckles a bit.

He reaches his arm to the window and pops it open, he sticks his small head through the hole and looks around. Observing his surroundings, nothing was there except for a two story fall. Continuing to look around, he notices a pile of garbage bags in a dumpster right down from him.

Fuck it. I'm a dead man anyway.

He pulls himself up and out onto the edge of the window, using his upper body strength to put him into a sitting position.

He dangles his feet, adrenaline rushing through his body. Body shaking and his breaths speeding up.

Louis, jump.

With that, he jumps.

The wind slicing his body as he falls. He covers his head.

Images of the curly haired lad flood his mind. The moment he first met the clumsy and lost boy, the moment he kissed him.

The moment he realized, Harry was all he would ever need.

In what seems like minutes, he impacts into the bags.

He flinches immediately at the pain. Scrunching his body into a ball, he's seeing stars.

He lays in the trash for a couple of seconds. Then, he finally manages to push himself up and out of the trash. He grabs the pistol from his pocket and began walking away from the building. Only one sole purpose on his mind.

I'll find you Harry.

••••

ONE ARMED, BADASS LOUIS IS BACK. NOT THAT EASY TO GET RID OF TOMMO!!

Short little teaser to get things going again🤗

-Lina❤