14. Free

(Flashback)

The machete makes a quick slice through Louis arm. He blacks out. Kane, continuing to drive into the boys arm.

He begins to bleed out, Harry's still being held down on the chair, unable to do anything but watch in horror and cry.

"That'll teach em. Now. Take the gays to my room, I'll continue there." He instructs as he walks off, pulling Niall from off the floor and dragging him. Nialls shaking in fear, more because of what he's just witnessed. He looks to Harry, he's in more shock than Niall at this point.

Kane leaves with Niall. Louis still on the floor, the men let go of Harry and the boy rushes to Louis.

He grabs him and pulls him as close as possible in a tight embrace.

"Here," someone whispers and a piece of cloth falls next to him. Harry quickly grabs it and applies pressure to the arm.

"I'm sorry Lou," he chokes. Staring at the sleeping man, he can't stop the tears coming from his eyes.

"Let's go kid." A man grabs Harry's arm, but Harry quickly flinches and jerks his hand back to Louis, stroking his scruff.

"Okay, hard way." He pulls back the trigger of a gun, Harry doesn't move a muslce at the sound. His main focus being Louis, he isn't aware of anything else.

He begins to get up, placing a hand under Louis legs and another behind his head so that he's carrying him bridal-style. He bounces him up a bit to keep balance and begins walking. The man behind him still has him at gunpoint, but Harry doesn't care, he's staring at Louis as he walks.

"Please, be okay." He whispers, placing a quick kiss on his forehead.

The main escorts them to a big room, where Kane is seated, legs crossed.

"Put em on the floor there." Kane demands, but Harry doesn't oblige.

"Now." In a more stern voice, he stands.

Harry moves to the end of the room and gently places Louis down. Moving a piece of his hair from his face softy.

"Alright men, leave." He instructs.

They nod their heads and leave. Kane stands by the door and locks it, Harry's still crouched over Louis.

"A disgrace to mankind, that's what this is." He spits.

"And killing innocent people isn't," Harry refutes, still facing Louis but his head now raised in fury.

"Placed on this earth to fix mistakes like you, your friend? Bad parent. Those other men? Abandoned their families and betrayed them. You and that fag? Well it's just that." He grins.

Harry turns to him, he's standing right behind him, huge grin on his face and hands clasped behind his back.

"Might as well make work fun, am I right?"

Harry gets up, he's taller than Harry so he looks up, staring at each other, Harry doesn't back down.

He moves his arm to swing at Kane's face. Kane moves his hand and places a blade to his stomach and he freezes.

He moves to Harry's ear, "Don't end the fun too quickly now. I was thinking of ending you in a more, pole up your ass and out your-"

In a second, blood is now squirting everywhere.

Harry moves back and stares at the struggling Kane. His hands on his throat, tumbling backwards. Harry looks down at the bloody piece of wood in his hand and rams Kane. Harry lands on top of Kane and continuesly punctures his head with the piece of wood. Face concaving in, a pool of blood forming around his head. Harry's turned into a menace and he can't find a way to stop. His face his red and he grunts with every drive.