Chapter 1: No mercy

Klaus had begged me to come over to Mystic Falls.

Most people found it odd that I had become friends with the Mikaelsons after what they'd done to me.

I had not met all of them.

Rebekah was one of my best friends, she'd always been there for me, even after I..... turned.

So had Elijah, Klaus and Rebekah's noble brother.
He was really nice to me and took care of me.

I knew about the oldest brother, Finn, saw his body once right before Klaus took off because of the first world war.

Klaus told be to take care of the coffin, while Elijah took another one with him. I knew there was another sibling in there with a dagger in his or her heart, but Klaus made me promise never to ask questions about that one.

I did ask Elijah once before I made my promise to Klaus, he told me that the person who was in there would be a danger to me.

However, the fact that they kept it such a mystery only made it interesting.

I didn't mention it to the three siblings, but I hadn't given up on that coffin.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Elijah asked me.

"Honestly, not really."

He looked at me and I had the feeling that if I said I did not want to do this he'd turn right around and drive me back to someplace safe.

"You've been through a lot lately, I'm sure Niklaus will understand if you-"

"Elijah, honestly, I appreciate your caring, but I have to do this. I promised Rebekah. And besides, I don't want to turn rusty, do I?" I spoke, making Elijah smile.

"You really are one of a kind, Florence Hopes."

"Well, what can I say."

Elijah pulled up in the driveway of what appeared to be 'our' new house.

I jumped out of the car, grabbed my bag and stormed towards the door.

"Relax Florence, the house isn't going to walk away."

"Come on, I want to get in!"

Elijah laughed and opened the door.

"Niklaus left you a key, it should be in your room."

"And where is my room?" I asked the Mikaelson.

"Walk up the stairs and find the door with your initials on it."

I used my vampire speed and opened the door of my room.

"Oh. My. God."

"With a little help of Rebekah, after all, I had to hear all of her complaints for centuries," Elijah, who appeared right behind me, said.

"It's amazing!" I exclaimed.

I immediately grabbed the key of the bed and took a better look around the room.

"All your stuff should be in here."

"Thank you, Elijah."