A Gift For You! -MUST READ-

HANA MAY

You probably don't understand how much all of your support means to me.

I'm being honest right now!

I appreciate every like and follow, as well as most of the comments. I've always enjoyed writing, and it's an absolute gift that I can do that with a following like I do now.

Like, I have more than 400 followers! That's amazing!

That's an amazing Christmas gift!

So, isn't it only fair that I give you one in return?

Starting this New Year, next week, I will be giving each of you the chance to star in your very own short story, or be a guest in one of mine!

Each week, on Twitter, or here on Wattpad, I'll let you know how you can get your spot in a story. I'll also let you know whether it will be your own short story, written by yours truly, or a cameo in one of mine.

Hey, you could be Fawn's old bestie from middle school, lol!

I really wanted to give you all a Christmas special today, but I had a lot of stuff to do since I'm celebrating. So, if you're still interested in that special, let me know with a comment or message, and I'll make it happen this week!

My YouTube channel and other social media are launching this week and next week starting TONIGHT! Things are going to get exciting this next year everyone, so I hope you're ready! Look out for that so you can keep up with me!

I hope you're as excited as I am!

Love you!

~HanaMay~

P.S- The regular update schedule will be in full swing this or next week. I'm SO sorry things have been off lately, but ya girl is busy, lol :P