sounds pretty wild

*Quinn pov*

he shoved his dick into me

"ugh"

I flipped my head to the side and glanced at the clock, SHIT, im gonna be late for school,wait, im at school, in my classroom, fucking my chem teacher.

I need to get myself together.

I get off of sir and pull my panties up, hey, im wearing cute panties today.

no Quinn, get your shit together you have to graduate, no exceptions. you cant bring dick is life into this, this is your last chance to get things right. but who even needs school? I could become a prostitute, in that case dick really IS life...

as I run out the classroom I run into a big, dick? I mean tail, not dick, fuck im such a whore. anyway its just beebs. shes a furry, but shes part of my 'squad' so im used to it, kinda. I tag along next to her and we walk towards our squad 'base' I guess you could call it that.

as we approach I see her, Taylor Cosgrave. fuck shes hot I would bang her so hard she would get concussion. her long brown hair and green eyes, shes so perfect. shes also my cousin but hey people put mayo on eggs amirite?

so let me introduce you to them all, first we have lizzie, shes pretty basic, adidas tracksuit, adidas shoes, adidas top, and to finish the look, as any true basic bitch would have, a nike hat and a starbucks. then we have beebs, like I said, a furry, I don't think she has a 'preference' its more of a "today im a seal and tomorrow im a wolf". I don't know but we accept her/him/it/ze/bark ummm. moving on we have Frey. Freya is too kind for her own good. I remember tapping her on the shoulder once and she apologised for it for about 3 days, you've gotta love her, she makes you feel like the queen of England. next, gina, gina is jesus. full stop.

then theres sonia. sonia is an immigrant, im not sure if she speaks English, or if she speaks at all. oh my god is there people who cant speak? or an I really dumb? probably option 2. anyway she hardly ever says anything, but im sure a lot goes on in her little Russian head. wait it she Russian? next is maddy , shes almost silent, so I cant tell you much, shes cute though and we love her. then taylor, taylor is always cold, always, which makes sense because shes a little irish cunt. damn, I woud love to see her cun- NEXT. madi's gay as fuck, she walked around school wish a gay pride flag once, chanting, that didn't end well. she learned her lesson though and stays in line.

hiba, hiba is a bit dead you know, wake up, coffee, school, home, sleep. dead. either that or she hates us. maybe she does? ill bring that up to the rest of the group at a later date. now liv is something, liv is HOT. I bet I could get in her pants easier than I could tays. maybe ill give that a try, or is she dating ru? maybe we could have a threesome? bitches like me are into that. I don't think liv is though, bummer, literally, have you seen her ass damn I would tap that, just, without ru knowing, or seeing, I need to think this through. carters up next and what can I say. hes gory, very, gory. he likes all that weird shit. the blood the guts the torture and serial killers. so do I but I cant tell the rest of them that. or maybe I could tell carter, maybe I could get some good dick out of this? sounds pretty wild ;)

aderins reading, always reading. in the line for lunch? reading. actually ive only seen her not reading once and that was because she was in the line at the library for a new book, how ironic. evies a weeb, forever weebing in her weeb room. I never understood the anime stuff but tay likes it so maybe I should get to know it. then we have Oscar, Oscar is the most loving person ever, hes so pure, gentle, its great, we really would all have killed each other without him. whether its animals plants insects or people Oscar will make you smile, hes just so damn HAPPY. and finally, last but not least, ru. ru is edgy, the music the clothes the hair, e d g e. however ru is kinky, which is why liv needs to go, or join in? either works. I just need them two on board which might be hard. trying to talk to ru alone without the rest of the squad will be hard let alone trying to talk to ru without them listening to music/liv. I'll get there eventually.

right so now that 10 minutes of my life is gone I have to get to lesson. im going to focus, I will graduate. I run up the stairs towards my English class, fuck there are so many stairs. im amost at the top when I see parker Rowland dash down the past almost shoving me down the stairs. I turned around to confront him when I realised he dropped him folders. I stepped down to help him. his binder's a pretty colour is this coral? I went to stand up and pass them to him when I bumped my head. strange, what could I have hit my he- oh my god he has a boner! that's why he was in such a rush! I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the supply closet, stopping in my path for a second, shit, im meant to be in English right now. I promised myself I would study hard.

you know what, fuck it. dick really is life, when am I ever going to use English anyway?

wait...

words: 992