me n liv are STRAIGHT

*ru pov*

after a few minutes waiting, she finally speaks.
"where is... Quinn?" Sonia utters in a thick Russian accent. everyone rolls their eyes as evie looks up from her latest edition of tokyo ghoul
"getting dick probably" she say, looking around at everyone quickly then lowering her head back to the level of the book
"true" I say as we start walking to our form room. by some miracle (potentially implemented by Jesus herself: Gina) we all ended up in the same form, but with the most appalling tutor ever: Mrs Cockis.
we sit down, naturally i've been positioned toward the back of the classroom away from the rest of the 'squad'. liv looks up and winks at me, her daily gesture of greeting. I giggle and wink back before being spotted by cockis. i groan and finger my pocket, hunting for my skullcandy™ headphones to drown out the drones of the daily school news.
i glance over at Quinn, who appears to be sucking her fountain pen in a similar fashion as you would a dick. in response I, of course strive to gain everyone elses attention which subsequently results in another scolding from the everlasting bitch: Cockis.
after what seems like a perpetual 15 minutes the bell rings for lessons. we all start crowding out of the classroom into the confined corridor, rather like a human tsunami, provoking destruction to anything in its path. i try to work my way ahead to reach liv (whom i often sobriquet 'livbert' out of endearment).
"LIV! LIV!" I hastily barge past a 'womble' (a term I erected for the proportion of year sevens who appear to be minute and fairly obtuse).
at last I catch up with her "we have first period together liv..bert" I smile, smugly as I know she loves our rare lessons together.
we rush into the stale classroom and collapse onto the derelict seats in the vicinity of the singular window. fortunately for me, this particular class was english literature, and even more fortunately we were studying possibly one of the most exceptional poets to exist: Edgar Allan Poe. I enthusiastically open my green English book and begin scrawling the extensive learning objective.
today, my penmanship is substantially inferior than usual, for some justification I cannot focus on this majorly interesting topic. I look up and glance at liv, who is persistently squinting at the board. she insisted on sitting near the back,cs of we could converse more often, but this possesses a considerable disadvantage for her, due to her impaired sight. she hasn't visited the opticians in years which is the reason why her, frankly adorable glasses do not suit her impairment anymore.
some amount of time goes by before either of us speaks
"rubert"
"yeah?"
"I've been thinking" she adjusts her glasses and looks slightly into my eyes
"about what, livbert?" I giggle and put my pen down then move my blonde fringe out of the way
"I think we should tell them"
"tell who? and what?"
"tell the squad... about us" she looks away, appearing to have flushed bright red.
"wh-what do you mean us?" I glance down at my writing, we haven't had the dubbed 'relationship talk' as of yet.
"you know, us us" she looks back at my lowered head and gently, with her soft hand, lifts my chin up so our eyes meet again "I want to be with you rubert" she smiles tenderly as I blush.
her other hand meets mine and our fingers firmly clasp together. I look up and check the time "10 minutes left liv" I mutter then go back to my work as the towering teacher begins to amble around the tables.
"ru. why haven't you written anything?! you adore poetry" he bellows deeply.
this causes me to pull my hand away from liv's and begin writing at what appears to be the speed of light.
"that's better" he utters and paces away from us both
"are you sure you want to be with me liv?" I mumble, doubting myself intensely.

another extensive period of time progresses, liv and I are now passionately making out in the 'special' toilets (in which these cubicles are rarely, if ever used for actual excretion). I pause as I sense someone walking in
"shh" I hush liv with my stubby, but oddly soft finger. she completely ignores my direction and proceeds to kiss me again instead.
eventually I give in against this mindblowingly gorgeous girl as she presses me against the toilet door to continue. "wait no stop!!" I whisper harshly, I want to make sure all other students are completely out of earshot "hold on okay?" I smirk slightly and listen for any sounds that are not our own
"coast is cle-" I begin to vocalise, soon interrupted by another of liv's compelling kisses planted upon my, (in my opinion) meagre lips. instead of routinely lecturing the interrupter I kiss back in the same passion, unable to resist.