Spin the bottle - the aftermath

Freya PoV

we'd just played spin the bottle, it was eventful to say the least... at the minute, Liv and Ru are fucking on the floor, aderin (literally the only other sober person) is with Evie(who I think is also sober, I'm not sure, maybe just tipsy) and they're talking about something, I don't know what. Madi and Lizzie are yelling, probably about Sonia. I think it's best to not get involved with that one. Taylor is making out with that Aaron guy again, I don't even think he's that hot, but maybe that's just me. I think Sonia's legged it away from the whole 'Madi-Lizzie' situation to try find Alex.

everyone seems to be having fun, but I'm here trying to calm Beebs down. she stared howling at the moon or something. she's a wolf today, apparently.
"Beebs it's okay, you can stop howling now" I said worriedly
she howled again. I looked around for Oscar, I think he's chatting up this guy. I wander up to them.
"hey, excuse me, Oscar can I borrow you a second" I ask politely.
"year sure" he replied "I'll be back in a second" he said to the guy, but he'd already gone "oh"
"Oscar can you come help Beebs? she won't stop howling.."
we speed walked across the dimly lighted room to a still howling Habeebah.
"Beebs? oscars here to talk to you"
she stopped instantly, her eyes filled with lust for the tall brown haired boy.
"ur, well then.. I'm gonna leave you two to it, I mean if that's okay?" I said quietly
"yeah that's fine, I'll see you in a bit?" Oscar half questioned
Beebs just purred. do wolfs even purr? what is she a cat now? I guess we don't need to know.

I walked away just to be stopped by Madi and a troubled looking Sonia. lizzie was lurking behind them.

~~~

This was way too short oops, I've been packing up my house all day iM sOrRy