that irish cuntbag

*ru pov*
i draw in breath sharply as i see, out of the corner of my eye, that Irish cuntbag
"I can't believe you fucking ruined it" I hiss at her, standing up from eating liv out.
"put some clothes on!!" she retorts, obviously intimidated by the sight of my lover and i stark naked.
i gaze up into liv's loving eyes but then roll them, not even producing the effort to respond to that Irish cuntbag.
"what did you say? I can't understand you cause of your accent" liv exclaims, causing the both of us to burst into, practically manic laughter.
"I said, put some fucki-" that Irish cuntbag sighs "forget it, I'm too grossed out to argue"
"what did you say" me and liv respond simultaneously, causing us to burst in another bout of laughter.
that Irish cuntbag sighs again, obviously irritated and storms out to converse with Quinn and Carter.
I, naturally, roll my eyes then grasp liv's perfectly fitting hand and look at her softly, with a gentle smile "shall we go see everyone else? it's lunch soon... livbert" i blush slightly as she nods and begins getting dressed into the rather unfashionable and frankly ugly compulsory uniform.
I sigh and do the same, almost in complete silence.
I am tying my dilapidated laces on my, oddly immaculate Doc Martens when she says it.
"Ru... I love you"
I freeze and look up
"really? are you sure?"
she nods insistently and I produce a sincere grin
"I love you too" I stand up, not fussing to complete the lace bow and hug her tightly.