straightest chapter

Taylor's pov

I began moaning and groaning again. I felt a warm hand touch my back. HNnnn.
"Taylor"
"Taylor"
They repeatedly grabbed my back as I began to arch it.
"Taylor"
I feel a hot breath on my ear.
"Taylor if you don't wake the fuck up now Sir is gonna catch you sleeping"

With that I woke the fuck up. I looked to my side and saw my BEF (best English friend) and BFF Madison(Madi) McGlasson staring at me angrily.

"You did it again taylor"she exclaimed.
"I did what again" I answered sleepily.
"You fell asleep i class again I don't even want to know what you're dreaming about anymore" she answered and turned away ignoring me.

Good she would want to know about how I was just thinking about how I'm going to be sucking the hottest guy in the schools cock later at his grandparents house and after he fucks me.
I mean,, you gotta lick it before he stick it.

"Taylor Cosgrave what's the answer to C please"
Why does everyone call me Taylor Cosgrave they just assume because I'm Quinn's cousin we have the same surname ?!!? News flash it's Robertson.

"Well I don't fucking know"

The bells rang. Madi and I made our way to our locker which were conveniently right next to each other. I couldn't stay mad at her for long. I reached into my locker and grabbed out a shamrock. I put it on her forehead.

"You know Madison this is the way Jesus died"

"Really Taylor?!?, that's so interesting I'm going to keep this shamrock forever maybe it will guide me away from my lesbian way" She said.

Sonia walked. She threw the shamrock away.

"Taylor your weed story was interesting but not enough to keep me away from that pussy she says as she stalks away with her long ass legs.

Ugh then I wanted weed. I also wanted a good fuck.

After I got my books I strolled aimlessly around the hallways.
I saw Hiba lying on the ground her big bag weighing her down. Poor smame I remember the lively teen she used to be. Beside her I see Carter. He's whispering incoherent things in what seems to be Shakespearean words as he cries sharpening his pocket knife. Strange kid he is but he's our friend.

I seen someone rush down the hallway wearing slutty clothes.
I knew who it was straight away.

Quinn.
Oh Quinn.
Me and Quinn have been friends since we were babies.
We did and still do everything toogether.
We were even each otheRs first kiss.
We lost our virginities together. (Not to each other no no I'm straight but I'm all for experimenting)
Gave our first blowjobs at the same time.
In truth we've always been a bit more than best friends.
Maybe friends with benefits?
Though lately it's been kind of awkward. Ever since my mum told us we are cousins they've been freaking out and so have I tbh.

Flashback

Moms walks in on me and Quinn watching a movie.
"Aw guys you two are too cute you would swear you were cousins or something"

End flashback

We both freaked out and jumped away from each other as we had just been making out before my mum came in. Quinn left and I was devastated.

I decided I was going to catch up to that blasting bisexual.
When I caught up I tapped their shoulder. They flung their body around to face me, hair flying gracefully behind them.

"Yo Quinn we still on for tonight" I asked.

"Of course" They said with a wink, "okay gurl I got places to be a dicks to suck see you later".

"YOU GO GURL" I shouted.

I spun around and made my way towards the girls bathroom. I hear high pitched moaning I just assumed it was those damn lesbians again.

When I walked in I saw something extremely surprising.
Ru was fucking liv (if that's even possible) again a bathroom stall.
WHAT TBW FUCK.
I mean I had sex with all my friends at least once because we are all hot and hot people have sex with other hot people it's normal!
Ru and Liv together.
I did not see that coming.
They're cute.
I just rather not walk in on them doing the do.

Should I tell someone.
I need to tell someone.
Maybe madi.
I ran down the halls dragging my bag full of condoms behind me.

------ chapter end

me and Quinn are not cousins

you all got beaned hehehehe

for more details dm me @ tayloriscold ig