im a fecking jenius

Quinn pov

";)" I hear from behind me

what the fuck?

"seriously what the fuck" I then hear tay say, followed by ";);)"

I turn to see madi, oh, it makes sense now

i'll never understand how she does it...

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SAY A WINKEY FACE OUT LOUD????????

I decide to forget the shenanigans that have just occurred and make my way to next period, pe

"heck yes" I say quietly to myself while making my way there.

"what was that Quinn?" I hear a way to familiar voice say

carter

he had a frog in his hand as he waddled along beside me, I look down on him as he strokes the creature in his hand, surprisingly still alive, he obviously likes this one.

"what? I didn't say anything" I ask confused hoping he didn't hear me talking to myself

"oh, I thought you said fuck fest, I was gonna ask where" he mumbles the last bit so not to draw attention to us

fuck fest? I laugh. I also wonder what goes on in his head sometimes.

we continue our walk to pe (we have this lesson together along with Oscar and lizzie) its not too far but still about a two minute walk, our schools pretty big.

as we turn the corner towards the pe hall I hear a yelp, we both hear a yelp, followed by crowds of laughing. both of us being the beef whores we are we rush over to see whats up when we see Sonia on the floor, books everywhere. we push past the crowds but before we can lift her up and help were shoved aside too. huh?

I look up and madi is dramatically picking Sonia up while trying to grab all her stuff of the floor, ya know, trying to be the hero she isn't. although madi is just trying to help its not particually, ya know, actually helping. Sonia is rolling her eyes so far back into the past me and tay are still 'cousins' while madi is still scattering around.

me and carter give eachother, the look, march in grab sonias stuff, and Sonia, while madi is left there speechless. Sonia thanks us and we all go on our way... apart from madi... who is still left there speechless. this girl.

before we enter pe I stop carter

he looks up from his frog (wOw) and looks at me.

"do you want to come on the Ireland trip? im organising it and wondered if you wanted a letter. there are tons of frogs and other animals there I think you'd like it. what do you say?"

"umm, yeah, sure, yeah sounds groovy" he says in a quite but louder than usual tone.

IVE ORGANISED A WHOLE TRIP! im a fucking jenius, its clear at this point im the jenius of the form, I don't see them organising trips across the world? huh?

I turn on my heel when I see him, my pe teacher, whos actually an English teacher. mr.blissit. I feel bad for him sometimes, he just looks like he needs a hug, but we all know I cant just hug someone without going full on them, so that will gave to wait

-----------------------------------------------------

notes: yes I know ive spelt genius wrong I was intentional don't bully mE