theres a reason these weeds are from asda, honey, you just haven't...

Dear Lizzie,

we need to get out of this party, i hate you, and you hate me, but we both hate alex, do not leave the party at the same time as me, wait twenty minutes before following me, i will be on the 331 headed to macdonalds in northingham by the time you are reading this, meet me there at 2am, bring pot.

-x

*madi's pov*

I told Freya that I had spilt milkshake up in the bedroom where oscar and beebs were passionately, roughly, sexily holding hands and praying to god, and Freya, being the mum that she is, cleaned it up right away, alex arrived to pick up Sonia and I took that as my cue to deliver the note to Lizzie, she wouldn't notice it for at least another twenty minutes, by then I would be on the 331.

I slipped past quinn, blushing at gaylor from across the room,
"hey Quinn, do you want to make the easiest £20 of your life?" She nodded, "so I need a distraction, I'll pay you £20 to go fuck Taylor so I have a reason to leave this party, happy birthday!"
"Doesn't that make me a Hooker, madi?"
"Sure, if that's something you'd like," I smiled and pressed the £20 into her top pocket, I then went to say goodbye to aderin and Evie, the only people I can actually stand right now,
"Guys, I have to leave because Taylor's fucking her cousin again and I don't know how to stop them," I kissed aderin and evie on the cheeks and then gathered my phone and zip card, before heading out to face the 331.

There was one other person on the 331, Carter, and he had a shoe box with a dead frog, which he was dissecting, although the frog seemed to be wearing justice™ panties,
"Hi Madi, I'm recreating the murder of Jon Bènet-Ramsey using frogs," he grinned and began work, squeezing a gigantic pimple on the frogs back, "it's really fascinating, penetrating animals like this, it just shows how vulnerable they are, I like it."
"You're sick."
"Groovy!" He yelled, pulling up his school socks to reveal more frogs sewn to his ankles, " I can't feel the skin on my lower leg anymore," he beams.
"So, listen, do you have any crushes on anyone? Or are you just kind of, peculiar, all the time, and nobody likes you, or are you just really into frogs?"
"Um, does uncle malcom count," I didnt have the heart to tell Carter that that was wrong and he should seek immediate medical help, "I also like Lin-Manuel Miranda, that's cool," he smiled, unaware of the frog, clearly not dead, trying to carve out his liver.
"This is my stop, but I'd love to stay and chat," I fake a smile as I exit the bus, growing ever more aware of carters erection, and knowing that he's not excited about me, or mr tims the bus driver.

I check the clock, 2:01am, and I see the 331 draw near, it's stops and a hooded figure gets out,
"I bought weed," lizzie smiles, then she twists her face into a scowl, clearly upset to see me, it's okay, I'll have the same reaction when I meet her in real life, "you sent me the note," she further questions.
"Of course I did, I have a plan, I know how we are gonna get rid of Alex," I smirk, and she nods, engrossed, "step one," I wink, "is to become high enough, to think of a plan," and we both agree that that's the right thing to do and exactly what Sonia would have wanted.

lizzie and madi
a 5 step plan to sonia
step one: force feed alex borszcz with dilute amounts of clorox in so that he slowly hates it and becomes ill.
step two: suggest he move to bristol to enjoy sunshine whilst he recovers.
step three: make sure he never comes back, I don't care how they do it, it has to be done in whatever means possible.
step four: every (wo)man for herself, whichever one of us gets to her first and wins her love will deserve.
step five: either try to be friends or smoke pot?

direct messages [nsfw]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें