Taylor is Irish and sonia is everything

Madi POV

 "So apparently ru and liv are dating," Taylor Cosgrave, my BIF (best Irish friend) and my BFF, tells me. 

"Guess who isn't dating anyone? Me."

"You can date Beebs!" Taylor suggests, picking at her macaroni and cheese with a look of disgust.

"I don't date furries, plus I have my eyes set on the perfect bæ already," i glance across the cafeteria to see the fencing queen herself, Sonia,

" so who are you dating?"

Taylor scoffs, 
"Madi, I'm too cool to date people remember! Dumbass! I hookup and have drunk sex and it's like 120% cooler than feelings dumbass, hoe is life remember!!"

"I swear your cousin though," I say, and Taylor looks longingly towards Quinn across the room, undressing them in their mind.

"Of course, that's one tasty full fat Irish strip of bacon nom-nom," Taylor picks up her actual potato and riverdances out of the canteen, waving an Irish flag.

Listen, I'm not like everyone else in this fucking story so I'm gonna go to class without fucking my teacher thank u, like literally my way to chemistry I saw QuinZel on top of the desk with my teacher like no thanks all I want to do is pass my GCSEs and get into a nice sixth form, not get into my teachers pants.

Anyway, now I have Business, it's my favourite lesson because it's the only lesson I have with normal people who don't fuck teacher, or fuck furries, or fuck ru, and it's the only lesson I have with my one true love Sonia.
If Sonia was an inanimate object she'd be a ball,

because ball is life.

I sit down next to her nervously, my knees are shaking, my palms are sweaty moms spaghetti, and I stare into her eyes, and I whisper,
"Hey sexy girl do u ever think about who invented chicken?"
And for some reason that makes me 'weird' and 'worthy of a restraining order', but i know that one of these days Sonia will love me, and until then I just have to focus on my work and become a hoe.

And I don't support incest but taylor and quinn love each other and they want to die together and they are all hoes and I think that's beautiful.