The right direction

"Shhh!!!" Weilan hissed, glancing over her shoulder at Nixie who bit into a lobster hard, making a crunching noise.

"What? I'm eating." Nixie said, her mouth full of food.

Weilan rolled her eyes and looked around with binoculars.

"I'm allowed to eat." Nixie muttered.

"I know you are, I just like the quiet." Weilan growled.

"Whatever, where are we even looking?" Weilan sighed.

"Just around the beach area." Nixie pointed to the island with a piece of shrimp.

"We've already searched about, fifty times. What's there to see?" Weilan pulled the binoculars down.

"Dunno. Ask Veridia." Nixie pushed the shrimp in her mouth.

"Veridia has completely emptied the island of all mermaids." Ondina stated, entering the cafe, rubbing her eyes.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." Evie raised her eye brows, pulling up a chair.

"Me neither." Ondina yawned.

"What's wrong?" Cam sipped at his juice.

"I haven't got any sleep in the past couple of days." Ondina rubbed her eyes.

"Where are they? They should be meeting up with us, right here." Zach pointed to the stone floor underneath him.

The three stood on top of the water fall on Mako island.

Lyla sitting, her feet dangling over the edge of the water, whistling. Mimmi was pacing behind Zach, nervously. Zach just stared into the forest waiting for the four girls to appear, and luckily they did. They popped out of thin air as if they were-

"Who taught you that?" Lyla raised her eyebrows at Emma, Bella, Rikki and Cleo who had just previously been invisible.

"Mimmi." Cleo said as if it was the dumbest thing ever.

Mimmi shyly raised her hand.
"Nevermind, get up here!" Zach exclaimed.

They started to make they way up the wall.

"But be-" Mimmi was about to say, 'Careful' but Bella slipped and fell into the water fall and was thrown back down into the small pool at the bottom, now a mermaid.