Attack

"I can't believe this." Ondina stated into her juice, sighing.

Ever said nothing, not enjoying her chat with Ondina. Carly was silently listening from behind the counter for the only people here where her, Evie, Ondina, David and Serena. They were practicing on stage.

"I can't believe Erik lied to us!" Ondina pounded the table with her fist, nearly spilling the drinks.

Evie swallowed and whispered,
"We trusted him."

Ondina nodded, tears starting to run down her cheeks, Carly slowly hiding in the cool room.

Zach rubbed his eyes, trying to avoid the news Weilan and told them last night.

"What should we do?" Nixie said, looking at her hands.

"What do you mean?" Rita gently asked.

"I mean, we can't just stop. Erik will take over Mako!" Nixie exclaimed.

"We don't have a plan." Lyla sighed.

"We can make one. A better one." Mimmi suggested.

"We do have a month." Weilan pointed out.

"Fine, let's say we make a plan. The Dragon will take us out, one by one until......" Zach stopped himself.

"I've just thought of something." Weilan slowly looked up.

"What?" Rita asked.

"I mean, if Erik is controling the Dragon, why can't we?" Weilan smirked.

"Come on, we better get to Ritas." Rikki nodded to the other girls.

Bella, glanced down at her new moon ring as they passed the cafe.

"Evie, can I try on that dress I saw the other day?" Carly walked towards them when,
BANG.

The whole cafe shook, tables tipping over, Carly falling to the floor.

"What's going on?" Serena cried, grasping David's hand, her knuckles turning white.

"An earthquake?" Evie questioned as the building rattled once again.

Ondina's chair slipped out from underneith her and she fell to the floor with a clatter. Evie slide under the table as well. The lights flickered, once, twice then they turned off. The doors flew open and Erik slowly entered, a smirk apon his face. Rain started pouring in from the outside, clouds forming above them, rain and lightning shattering inside from outside. Erik was creating a storm, his powers with Ondina's moon ring. He used his hands and swirled them above his head, wind swirling all together, tables being flung around, one being through directly at Serena.

"Serena?!" David called her name when Serena was hit.

Ondina screamed, trying to stand up as she jumped out of the way as a juicer flew towards her. Carly stood up but was flung backwards, falling onto the stage, groaning.