I wonder How?

Mimmi glanced around, nothing. So, she leaped out from her hiding place, Evie jumping out in front of her.
Out of fear Mimmi raised her arm but pushed it back down. Evie smiled and ducked away.

They were playing a game, more like a practice game. All of the humans would walk around, the mermaids trying to avoid them and hit each other.

Zach was mostly just watching, Evie and Mimmi insisting that he keep a low cover.

Serena suddenly saw Mimmi from behind the cafes counter and used her moon ring to blast Mimmi off her feet.

"Sorry!" Serena cried, grinning.

Emma, Rikki, Cleo and Bella walked around the grotto for their friends to come back. They watched Rita mess with some potions.

"What are you doing?" Rikki asked.

"Remember a long time ago, when we first met you. Didn't you and the girls defeat Erik? Put him in the moon pool and he lost his powers?" Rita crossed her arms, turning to face them.

The girls pondered this for a momment then all at once, their eyes opened.

"Y-y-ou-ou..." Emma couldn't help but stutter.

"Right." Rikki finished for her.

"How couldn't we remember that?" Cleo asked herself.

"The memory potion. The one the northern pod used on Nixie and Lyla." Rita explained.

"Whoa." Bella gasped.

They all sat down, thinking this over.

"But, how did Erik control the Dragon? Like to lose his tail, again?" Rikki asked.

"And his does he still have his tail from the moon pools power?" Bella claimed.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." Rita sighed.

Emma suddenly lept to her feet.

"Who told Veridia about Zach?" She turned to Rita.

"Um.....Emily, I think." Rita squinted her eyes.

"Emily must be working for Erik!" Emma said loudly.

"This can't be good." Ondina said, pacing around the room.

"What do you think? Of course it can't!" Nixie cried.

"Zach and I taught her how to do Turn the Tide!" Weilan sighed loudly, her face in her hands.

"Now what do we do?" Serena looked to Rita.

"I don't know girls." She breathed out.

They all groaned.

"I do." Said a voice.

They all turned to face the door way.
Rikki, Cleo, Bella and Emma stood there.

"Alright. Tell us." Lyla spoke.

"Ok, pretend this is the water Dragon." Bella grinned, looking to Cleo.

Cleo nodded and used her powers to raise a tower of water up from a flower vase on the table.

"So, Erik is controling it right? Like Weilan said, we can too." Emma contiued.

"But how?" Rikki smiled.

Zach rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"So, Mimmi? Try to move this water to you." Cleo said.

Mimmi shrugged and used her powers, the water slowly shifting towards her.

Now Cleo used her own powers on the water. It was basically a game of tug 'o' war.

"Intresting thought, but how are we going to test it? That water isn't like the Dragons water, right?" Ondina snapped.

"You just ask us." Two voices rang out.

They all turned to face the other door way, there stood Cam and Evie, smiling.