The final

(Imagine this with like, We will Rock you playing, LOL)

The team stormed up the beach.
Zach and Weilan looked at each other and nodded.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" Lyla called.

Suddenly the water burst behind them, the water Dragon roaring.

"Incoming!" Yelled Cleo.

They all dove out of the way just in time as ice/heat water hit the sand they were just standing on.

"We need to control it!" Weilan cried, pulling herself up.

"I thought it was only a half moon!" Evie screamed, watching the Dragon from the distance.

"We need to get down there!" Ondina said, slightly inching towards the end of the cliffs.

"We can't!" Emma said, nearly slipping on the rocks.

"We're gonna have too." Nixie pointed at the beach.

"Alright, I have an idea, buts it's crazy." Evie pointed downwards.

"Let's jump." She stated.

"What!? Are you CRAZY?" Ondina spat.

"She told you it was crazy....." Emma muttered.

"It should be deep enough." Evie said, staring down.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Nixie sighed, crossing her arms.

"I'll do it." Emma swallowed.

Emma approched the end of the cliffs.

"Land correctly or......" Evie stopped herself.

"Splat." Ondina snapped at her.

Emma gulped.

"Just go!" Nixie sighed approaching her, slightly pushing her.

Emma leaped, using her left hand, gripping Nixie and pulling her down with her. The two screamed as they fell, splashing into the large pool of water, just deep enough for them to not get injured and for them both to turn into mermaids.

"WHAT THE-" Nixie looked up and spat water out of her mouth.

"Sorry!" Emma laughed.

"Ugh...." Nixie shook her head, pulling herself onto the grass of the jungle.

"Lets go help the others!" Rikki called to the others.

Bella and her raced across the shore line of Mako, towards the main beach when suddenly the two girls were blasted off their feet.

Before they even knew what happened, Emily appeared, looking down on them.

"Well, well, well." Emily smiled, crossing her arms.

"How'd you get here?" Rikki groaned in pain.

"How'd you know?" Bella asked.

"I've been working with Erik, as you may know. I'm surprised for one thing, that's for sure." Emily sighed.

"What?" Rikki slowly sat up.

"First, Rita....Rita, Rita, Rita. She was able to change Cam and Carly into Mermaids and Mermen then turn them back." Emily smiled and shook her head.

"Yeah, And?" Bella hissed, scooting towards Rikki.

"Your ability to discover the memory potion Erik used on the girls!" Emily laughed aloud.

"No matter. You can't beat us this time." Emily said, unfolding her arms.

The two mermaid friends jumped up, their arms outstretched.

Emily laughed and the three of them twisted their wrists, power surging around them.

"Did Mimmi teach you some new tricks?" Emily giggled.

"Maybe!" Bella yelled defending herself.

Suddenly, as if a bat came out of no where, Emily's eyes crossed and she face planted into the sand.

"Sorry I'm late!" Mimmi cried, appearing.

"Your just in time." Rikki grinned.

"We need to get it under control!" Zach explained.

"Got it!" Lyla yelled.

The two raised their arms and used their powers while the rest of the group, covered them.

"Its not working!" Weilan told them.

"Where's Mimmi?" Cleo looked to them.

"Over here!" Yelled Bella.

Her, Mimmi and Rikki appeared from around the bend.

"Good, We can't control this thing!" Zach sighed, rushing towards his sister, letting Weilan and the others take care of the Dragon.

"We need to take care of this now!" Rikki gasped, looking up to Dragon, breathing fire.

"I got this." Mimmi explained.

She raised her hand and closed her eyes.

Suddenly Mimmi was blasted off her feet, landing at the feet of the Dragon.

Erik stared at all of them, smiling.

Before he could do anything, he was knocked off his face, towards the ground. Serena stood behind him, Evie, Ondina, Emma and Nixie trailing behind.

Erik stumped up to his feet but he couldn't stand for long because out of nowhere Ondina ran up to him and punched Erik in the face.

Mimmi had reached her feet but the sun was rising. The Dragon vanished.

"Leave." Ondina hissed at him.

Before Erik could say something two mermaids emerged from the water, Veridia and Aquata.

"We can take care of that." Grinned Aquata.

After Erik and Emily were dragged off the beach, Ondina turned away and pumped her fists in the air.

"That must have felt good." Evie told her, walking up to her side.

"You have no idea." Ondina smiled.

"Let's go." Serena sighed, leading the group of mermaids, and Zach into the water.

The end.