Long Long ago

"How?" Weilan crossed her arms.

"A long time ago, when I was a mermaid, I splashed Cam with Moon Pool water." Evie explained, climbing down the stairwell.

Cam followed.

"So, he got powers right? But the water was like.....chasing him. Right?" Evie smiled, turning to face them.

"Right." Serena nodded to her, a little bit confused.

"So, the way to practice is to get Water Dragon.....water?" She questioned the last word but shrugged.

"How are we going to get that?" Weilan crossed her arms.

"And how does that go into the mistake you and Serena made with Cam?" Ondina spat.

"How did we get the water out of Cam? The moon pool water?" Ever said as if this was simple.

"Freezing." Zach answered.

Lyla and Nixie were a bit confused but were trying to follow.

"So....." Cam and Evie waited, their eyes widened.

"We freeze the water out of Serena." Rikki grinned.

They all turned to face her.

"How'd you learn that?" Bella asked her friend.

"I just followed along." Rikki shrugged.

Cleo giggled.

"Alright, let's do it then." Serena smiled, jumping to her feet.

She wanted to make it up to Evie for hurting her earlier on the pier.

"There's one fault," Said Mimmi from the rock seats.

They turned to face her.

"Humans have bases, right? It keeps them alive, air. Mermaids have bases too. Water. That keeps us alive. Mermaids can't stay on land forever. So if we freeze the water out of Serena, there's a chance she will.....die." Mimmi finished the sentence in a high voice.

"What percent?" Emma questioned.

"80.....A good 74......63......A strong 52.....Help me Zach, I can't stop." Mimmi walked over to her brother.

Serena turned pale.

"Serena? It's up to you." Bella stepped closer to her.

"Chose correctly." Nixie added.

Lyla stomped on her foot.

Cleo snorted, trying to hide her laughder.

Serena paused, staring at her hands. She fumbled her thumbs over her palms then looked up.

"I'll do it." Serena nodded.

"Good, let's do this." Cam smiled.

They stood at the end of the moon pool. Serena stood, near the edge of the pool, rocking back and forth on her heels. Mimmi stood in front of her, cleaning her moon ring off. Ondina stood behind her, Evie and Cam slumped back in the cave.

"Ready?" Mimmi asked.

Serena stiffly nodded. Mimmi swallowed and heald out her moon ring, shining it across Serena. She started to shiver. Pieces of snow flaked in her hair. Her teeth started chattering and it was no point in saying she wasn't cold. Ondina bent down and heald out a water bottle. A little, shimmering blue water danced across the caves floor.

"Got it!" Ondina cried as she used her own powers to pull the water into the bottle.

Just a few seconds after she said that, Mimmi pushed Serena into the water of the moon pool.