Chapter 1

Chapter one

BK POV

It was Friday August 21st and we were playing in Bethel NY on the dirt road diaries tour with Luke Bryan and Thompson Squared. The tour so far was going well I had my girlfriend with me which made me the happiest man in the world. Bailey is amazing and we have this forever type of relationship. Tyler on the other hand I don’t really know where he and Hannah are going but at the moment he is happy and she is going for this ride with her. Hannah and Bailey get alone which is a good thing it would be awkward if they didn’t. It was 10 a.m. and we didn’t have to be on stage till 7 p.m. so we decided to just hang out at this amazing venue around the bus. I was talking to Bailey when the craziest thing happened. I looked at Bailey and said “whatever happens next just let it go.” She looked at me confused and said “OK Babe” As I finished I heard a voice Screaming “Brian Kelly you are a son of  bitch “ I could see bailey getting upset and I told her to relax it was alright. The girl came up and she was yelling at me she was really mad but I knew what to say to calm her down. I looked her in the eyes and said “are you done yet” “yes I am” “Then give me a hug you crazy women” She gave me a hug and I knew Bailey would be confused so I let go. I looked at Bailey and said “Bailey this is my best friend Cassie” The exchanged hellos and Cassie apologized and said “So you are the beautiful girl that stole his heart”. I told Bailey I would explain everything later. I looked at Cassie  “what are you doing here Cassie?”  “Luke invited me we have to talk about a charity event and since he’s so busy he told me to come” “I didn’t think you would mind we haven’t talked in like 6 months” “I don’t mind Cass I just wasn’t expecting it and I didn’t think you would be so mad still” “Come on Brian I’m not that mad I just had to get that off my chest it’s been building up for 6 months” I looked at her and laughed I have known her for a while if she was really mad she would have slapped me.” I was expecting a slap” “I’m not that dramatic”   she said with a huge smile.I have missed my best friends smile and as I was thinking that her phone rang. It was Luke and she went to go meet him. All I can think of was I need to warn Tyler because if she’s that mad at me then she might just want to kick the crap out of him. I looked over at Bailey “Baby I have to go find Tyler” “Ok babe do you want me to go with you” she said. “No I’ll be right back” I gave her a kiss and walked towards the bus.

Bailey’s POV

All I can think was that was weird and I wonder why she is so mad. I hope BK tells me the whole story about her. He called her his best friend and he talked about her before but he said they had a fallin out so I don’t know what exactly what happened. I looked at my friend and was like “that was really weird and awkward but I’m sure it’s nothing” my friend said “I know she was yelling at him then all of a sudden he was hugging her, we need to find out more about her” She was right we did have to find out more about her she was beautiful she had long curly brown hair with honey highlights she was a short little thing but she had an amazing body. I think I remember BK say something about her being half Native American/ half white but I don’t know I might be wrong. I really want to know why BK had to go find Tyler so fast I hope this isn’t going to ruin our night. She went to see Luke and I don’t know why I hope she knows he is happily married and she isn’t that kind of girl. My mind was racing when I saw BK was coming back so I calmed down.

Cassie’s POV

Maybe I shouldn’t have yelled at BK like that but he understood I’m more worried about if I made Bailey mad. She seemed so sweet and the way BK talked about her before was like I never heard him talk about a girl before. It made me happy that he found this amazing girl. I walked over to Luke’s bus. “Hey Luke Bryan can I have your autograph” “haha” he laughed “ No you’ll just sell it for money” “you’re always trying to get Money out of me” “It’s for charity, It’s for a good cause and this time I don’t want money”. “I really want just your autograph on stuff to sell at a charity auction”  “What is your charity this time” he looked at me and smiled “This is for the wounded warrior charity” “How could I say no to that” “You can’t Luke I won’t let you” We laughed I have known Luke for a while so he is always willing to help me with my charity stuff. We talked for a while “have you seen the guys yet” “I saw BK” “and” “I don’t know I guess we are good for now. I yelled at him and then we hugged and talked for a little while” “well that’s good. What about Tyler?” “Nope I’m dreading that conversation I just don’t know how it will go”. “Well it has to be done and you have some important things that he needs to know.” “Luke is that why you invited me here so I can talk to them because that wouldn’t be nice”. He just looked at me and smiled. I knew there he had a hidden agenda but whatever maybe I can get my best friend back and maybe Tyler and I will be on good terms again.