Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I sat down next to Roxy and Ty sat on my other side. “Where did you disappear to Cass and you kinda look like you were crying. What’s up?” “My mother called. It didn’t go how I planned. She couldn’t just be happy for me.” I stopped because I felt tears coming down she hugged me “I’m sorry Cass. It’s her loss not yours. We got your back and all of us love you” I smiled and we ate dinner and caught up then I decided to make the announcement about the award. “Hey everyone Quiet I have something to share with the class” They all started laughing then they quieted down. “So we don’t get together enough and I found out today that I won the Nashville writer of the year award” Everyone went crazy clapping. “Thanks guys, you are all invited to come to the ceremony since you are my family” Everyone was so happy for me I just couldn’t get past my mom not even saying congratulations. I get that she doesn’t like Ty but this isn’t about him at all. I guess I had my sad face on because Ty pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. “Don’t let her get to you baby. This is your moment and you worked hard for it.” He gave me a kiss but I couldn’t shake the bad feelings and sadness. We finished dinner Roxy turned on music “Now that we have something to really celebrate let’s have a good time.” She was screaming at the top of her lungs over the music. I couldn’t help but laugh.

 I was walking to my room to gather myself when BK grabbed me and gave me a big hug picking me and spinning me around. “Ok Ok Ok crazy put me down.” “Nope” He just kept spinning me around. “I literally just ate crazy boy.” He stopped and put me down “I’m sorry. I’m just so happy that you are finally getting the recognition you deserve. I can’t wait to see you get that award. I’m so proud of you” “I get BK. Thank you. I love you” “I love you too Cass. Where are you running off to?” “Just need a little time to myself.” “Why I noticed you’ve been out of it and barely smiling. What happened?” “Well I made the mistake of thinking my mom could look past me and Ty and just be happy for what I accomplished. She was such a bitch on the phone. She said so many nasty things and made me cry. I’m over her; she’s no longer my mother. She will be known as that lady.” “Well why are you letting her get to you then. Just enjoy being with people who truly love you and are happy for you.” “Seriously all of my friends always know what to say to make me feel better. Especially you B” “Yeah we try” He grabbed my arm and brought me back to the lounge where everyone was hanging out listening to music. He brings me to Ty who is talking to Bay, Roxy and Bonds. “This little lady was trying to sneak off. Now we have to watch and make sure that doesn’t happen.” Ty grabbed me and hugged me tight from behind. “I got this she’s not going anywhere.” He said as he kissed me on the cheek and everyone laughed. I laughed then the doorbell rang. “You guys mind if I go answer the door. I don’t know why anyone is ringing the doorbell but I have to answer it.” I live in the middle of nowhere so I don’t ever lock my doors and most people who come to my house just walk in. “Yeah I guess you can but I’ll go with you.” “Seriously Ty, I’m sure I won’t get lost” “Well we have to watch you” He laughed and we walked to the door. I opened the door and was shocked at what I saw. “Hey Tay” “Hey Cassie” I gave her a confused look. Then I greeted her date. “Um Hey Jason long time no see” “Hey Cass, Hey Tyler” Jason gave me hug and him and Ty did there man hug handshake thing guys do. I pulled Tay to the side. “Um spill the beans missy.” “What are you talking about?” “You are dating flippin Jason Aldean.” “Yeah for a little while now but we are keeping it quiet. We only came here because I wanted to hang out with you while I can and Jason wanted to hang with the guys.” I gave her a hug and gave her a smile in approval. Hey if she’s happy I’m happy for her. I’m just glad she’s here. We all went into the lounge, hung out, listened to music, played games and drank a little until about 1 in the morning then everyone started to leave to go home. Bay was going to stay with BK while they were home and Roxy was going to stay with Bonds.

We were still sitting on the couch in the lounge. “Guess it’s just me and you mister” “Yep and that’s the way I like to spend my night” “So what do you want to do baby” “Um you!” He laughed and then he smirked a sexy smirk that drove me crazy “You are so dirty boy” “I can’t help that everything about you makes me want you more every day. And you are torturing me by making me wait” I looked at him and he gave me the sexiest look. I didn’t want to give in to him. He was moving closer to me and pulled me in for a kiss. It was full of passion and I wanted to just give in. I let out a moan and I felt him smile through the kiss as he was rubbing his hands all over my body. I pulled out of this kiss. “Still don’t think you have earned all of this yet mister” I kissed him and took off running to the bedroom with Ty hot on my heels. I probably should have run to a different room. I was running around trying to keep away from him, jumping over the bed and throwing pillows at him while we both laughed hysterically. He finally caught me and threw me on the bed. “I got you now woman, now prepare to be tickled” He began to tickle me and I was laughing so hard I couldn’t breathe. He thought it was the funniest thing. “Tyler Reed Hubbard, You better stop tickling me now!” I said in between laughing and trying to catch my breath. “Or what? I think I have the upper hand right now” “For now but I might just have to make you wait another month or two before I give you any” He stopped tickling me instantly and gave me a kiss. Again the kiss got a little deeper and more passionate. I don’t have the will power to stay strong any longer. He started to kiss my neck and then kissed my lips again. We flipped over so I was on top of him and I removed my shirt and then removed his. His hands were exploring every inch of my body as I kissed his lips and then down his neck and his chest. I kissed down to his waist line and back up he flipped me over and started ripping off the rest of our clothes. I gave him a sexy smile and he started off slow and he was kissing my lips. It was so passionate. I was moaning louder and louder. Then he stopped and I gave him a confused and disappointed look. But then I was relieved when he grabbed a condom and put it on. “Well that would have been kinda bad” I said he just smiled at me. I’m on birth control but still not taking any chances. When he was finished putting on the condom he crawled back on top of me nd started again and he kissed me with so much passion “I love baby girl, with all my heart and soul.” ”I love you to babe” Then he started to speed up and I got lost in the moment my moans got louder and the feeling was so intense. About an hour later when he was done we both just laid in bed, out of breath and satisfied. “I forgot how good we were together. That was amazing.” “I know Ty that was intense but soo good. I shouldn’t have given in though” “Well how could you resist this” “Yeah I could have but I’ve wanted you since the first night we kissed. I didn’t want to torture myself anymore.” He just laughed “So how about we take a nice long bath” I didn’t even respond just got up and started the bath. It’s huge so it will take a while to fill up. I plugged in my Iphone and put on some music. “I’ll take that as a yes” “Of course , I never turn down a bath especially when my sexy boyfriend is here.” The bath was finally filled and we got in.

While in the tub we were talking about everything we couldn’t really talk about because we were hanging with everyone else. “SO how is the tour treating you?”  “It’s good but I’m excited to start our tour in a couple weeks” “It’s crazy that you guys are headlining your first tour. I’m so proud of you Ty. You have come a long way.” “We are all still shocked especially seeing how many shows are sold out. I just wish you could come with us. I really miss you when we are apart.” “I miss you too baby, I’m hoping I can go out with you on your tour now that I’m settled in. and I can work more from the road.” “I hope so because I don’t want to be with out you.” “How did I get so lucky to have an amazing guy like you” “I don’t babe I’m pretty awesome but I think I’m the lucky one.” “We’re booth lucky I guess. So what about Tay and Jason? That’s crazy” “Yea unexpected but I don’t know how to feel about it” “Yeah but they looked cute together and like they care about each other. Supposedly they have been together for almost a year. I’m like how didn’t anyone know.” “They are good at keeping secrets.” “Yeah they are especially for them being so famous.” We were in the tub for almost an hour forgetting that it’s about 4 in the morning. We got out and laid in our big bed. “I love when you’re here Ty, It’s hard sleeping in this bed alone” Moved closer to him and put my head on his chest. “I feel the same on the bus baby girl. It’s hard being there without you. But we are here together today. I love you so much” “ I love you too” I gave him a deep passionate kiss and the laid my head on his chest again and fell asleep with him playing with my hair.