Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Cassie’s POV

Those stupid girls I could have taken them all but Roxy will always have my back. It took more guys to break up the fight than the night Hannah hit me. Finally when the fight was broken up we walked to the house. I was livid and me and Roxy were going crazy in the house I was throwing some things and put a hole in my wall. I can’t believe this girl is making me go back to the old me. I promised I would be better but there is only so much a person can take. I walk out of the door because I just didn’t want to be in the house. I saw the girls still there arguing with BK and Ty. I’m sure Hannah doesn’t want to leave. “I swear if they are not off my property in 5 minute I will physically start removing people from my property. I don’t care if you are pregnant because obviously you don’t care about the baby if you drink and smoke.”  Just then I heard sirens so I tried to calm down but I felt a panic attack coming on. I went back in the house

Tyler’s POV:

What the hell is taking the cops so long? I couldn’t keep Cass away I know her in 5 minutes she will be back out here. Finally I heard sirens and the cops showed up. They saw the girls had blood coming down there face and BK and I were covered in blood. They instantly started questioning us. We explained the whole situation and we had to bring the cops in the house to talk to Cass and Roxy. Cass showed them the video from the front driveway. Good thing for security systems. The cops questioned them and Hannah and her friends. They eventually arrested Hannah and her friends. I was disgusted with her I just hope that baby isn’t mine because I want nothing to do with her. After the cops left and they towed their car away I went to find Cass because I knew she would need me. She was in the room talking to BK and crying. I wanted to give them a little while to let them finish talking. I know BK could get her to calm down. He’s her best friend and I know I can’t compete with that. I don’t try because their friendship is awesome. I walked back out to the living room where I saw Roxy putting ice on her face and Bonds and B were covering the window with plastic. Everyone else took off after the cops came. “Where’s Cass” “She’s with BK, She’s really upset. Are you ok Roxy?” “Yeah I’m fine it’s not a big deal. I’m sure Cass is just upset because she was doing so well. She is probably really mad at herself right now for losing control.” “Those girls deserved it Roxy.” “I know but Cass won’t see it that way.” This made me feel even worse because it is basically my fault. First her mom and now Hannah she just is getting so much stress because of me. I sat down and put my head in my hands. “It will be ok T, don’t worry.” “Thanks B” About 20 minutes later BK walked out. “T Cass wants you” I was so worried I walked into the bed room.

Cass’s POV:

After the cops left the house I just went in my room sat on the edge of the bed and started to cry. I wish I didn’t do that I wasn’t that kinda girl anymore. Well at least I thought I wasn’t I was so disappointed.  I heard the door open I thought it was Ty but it was BK. “You Ok Cass?” “Yeah I’m perfect” “Ok I’ll jus leave then.” I let out little laugh but it was short lived by the sobs and he came over and gave me a hug. “BK why does this happen. I try to be nice to people and this happens” “Because of the psycho people in the world Cass” “I was looking forward to Spending time with Ty and first my mom then this. I just can’t deal with the stress” “You don’t deserve this Cass but I asked you if you were sure about you and T” “It’s not him though. He’s not the problem it’s everything that’s around us. It’s like a dark cloud and it’s doesn’t want us to be happy. We had the perfect day and now I’m sitting here with a bruised on my face.” “It sucks and Hannah is a psycho but she might be around if the baby is Tyler’s.” “I know BK but it makes me angry that she was drinking and probably doing drugs while pregnant. Why would she risk that” “I don’t know Cass. She might not even be pregnant. We could hope.” I was trying to stop the tears. I sat up and gave BK a huge hug. “Thanks BK” “Anytime sweetheart. “Can you go get Ty” “Yep I’ll go get him now.” He gave me another hug and went to get Ty. I needed to talk to him because I know he’s blaming himself and this isn’t his fault.