Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I wanted to forget about her because there was nothing we could do till we find out if the baby is Tyler’s. I just went back to the party and mingled with friends. “Hey Cass I heard about what happened at the store. How are you doing” “I wish people would stop asking that BK because I honestly don’t know. I’m still shocked about the whole thing” “Yeah I really hope she’s lying or it’s not T’s” “If she’s not lying I’m sure it probably is Ty’s baby but I wouldn’t put it past her to lie” “She’s a psycho” Just as she said that I heard a loud noise in the front of the house. “That sounded like a window breaking or something. I’ll be right back I’m gonna check it out” I said running to the front of the house, I heard BK say OK.  “What the Fuck are you doing on my property you psycho bitch” I yelled at Hannah and her 3 friends. “I want to talk to Tyler and you’re not gonna stop me” “So you break my window. This is my property and you should leave now” “I’m not going anywhere, there is nothing you can do I’m pregnant” “Well I could call the cops or just kick the shit out of your friends. It’s your choice” “You wouldn’t hit the mother of Tyler’s child arrested. He wouldn’t like that” By this time she was in my face and her friends were standing behind her. It took all my strength and power not to hit her because I really wouldn’t hit a pregnant girl. “Are you drunk or on drug? Please Just leave Hannah were trying to have a good night and you’re ruining it.” Whether I’m drunk or not is none of your business. I’m not leaving till I see Tyler” I guess her friend saw me balling my fist so they made her back up and they were standing in my way while she was still yelling. This was better because I was gonna let out my anger on them. How could she be drinking or doing drugs while she’s pregnant. That seriously pissed me off. I guess everyone heard the yelling and finally came out. “Oh Tyler baby we need to talk.” She said completely changing her tone. This girl is pushing my patients.

Tyler’s POV:

I heard a loud sound in the front I saw Cass get up to check it. She’s pretty independent so I just let her go. A little while later I heard yelling in the front of the house. I was worried. “BK what the hell” “I don’t know man” I’ll go check it out” “Ok T” and I walked out to the front. I was in shock of what I was seeing. I saw Hannah yelling back and forth with Cass and she had a couple friends with her. I knew Cassie was upset. I walked over to where they were and Hannah said “Oh Tyler baby we need to talk.” I can’t stand anything about her. “First off don’t call me baby. And we have nothing to talk about till we go get a test to make sure that child you’re having is mine” “We do need to talk; I know this baby is yours. Who else would it be?  and you need to tell your slut to give us some privacy” Her friends laughed and Cass just gave them a look that I would have been scared of. But they continued to say Cass was a home wrecker, slut, bitch, whore and anything else they could think of. She was getting so angry I didn’t want her to hurt them. “Cass sweetheart don’t let them get to you their just jealous. They don’t know you. Just go in the house and we will take care of this” I just didn’t want this to escalate especially since Roxy is here and I know they can do damage. “Yeah Skank go in the house. You’re man don’t want you here” One of Hannah’s friends said as she got in Cassie’s face and Cass punched her in the face knocked her out cold. She just looked at Hannah’s other friends then looked at me. I could tell she didn’t want to do it and she was upset with herself.  “Cassadee Marie you proved your point” I said trying to get her to calm down.  “She ain’t prove shit” the other girl said. Why couldn’t she just shut up? Cassie hit her and knocked her to the ground and jumped on top of her. The last girl grabbed Cass by the hair and hit her in the face and out of nowhere Roxy came up and knocked that girl on her ass. “See what you did Hannah” She was just laughing. I was trying to break up the fight with BK, Bondsy and some of the other guys that walked around. Roxy and Cassie together are not the girls to mess with. I had Bailey Call the cops because this was getting crazy. We finally broke up the fight Bonds took Cass and Roxy in the house while BK, Bailey and I stayed outside. “I really think you should leave before the cops get here” “No I’ll just stay here because you’re slutty girl friend is going to get arrested for assault” She said with a smug smile. This girl is seriously crazy. “Hannah are you drunk or high?” “That’s none of your business” “It is if you are carrying my kid. And just so you know. You guys came on her property broke a window and started a fight. She isn’t getting arrested you are” Her friends told her that they should go but she wasn’t budging. “Just leave you psycho bitch” BK said I couldn’t help but laugh. She just stood there leaned up against the truck. I could hear Cassie in the house, I was not happy that Hannah brought back the old Cassie she is bout ready to kill someone.