Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Fast forward a week in Syracuse.

Cassie’s POV

We took the train to Syracuse and checked into our hotel. I was excited but I was nervous to see what would happen in the next couple days. It could be crazy. The guys were on their way so we decided to hit the gym and the hotel pool while we waited. Their show was tomorrow and today we were going to go hit the town and celebrate BK’s Birthday. Hopefully this was going to be a good weekend because a couple days ago I got a call from Ty’s phone and he put Hannah on she apologized but I don’t think she was sincere but I accepted it any way. I will not let her hit me again I will fight back next time. I’m going in with an open mind and trying not to think about drama. I got a text from Bailey “we’ll be there in about an hour or so, Can’t wait to see you” We have been talking a lot since we met a week ago. We are actually considering being roommates I am building my house in Tennessee and it should be done by the end of the year. Since she goes to school there and I should be starting in the spring semester it made since. I have an extra bedroom in this large house and I think her and Roxy will get along so it’s no big deal. We went back to our room to start getting dressed so when they got in town we could meet them. It usually takes us a while to get ready.  So we needed to start. I decided to let Roxy take a shower first because it’s takes her longer. I was just laying down on thinking about what was going to happen tonight. I hope that Roxy is on her best behavior. I decided to play with my phone when I decided to text BK. “Hey what’s the plan for Tonight” “We are still trying to plan everything out we are about 30 minutes away, but I’m thinking dinner and maybe go to the fair, bowling or maybe Karaoke.” For the life of me I didn’t know why he wanted to do Karaoke when he sings for a livin but hey it’s his Birthday celebration “Ok, What time you want to meet in the lobby?” “Probably around 6”Ok let me know when you guys are in the lobby. I’m excited to see you guys” “Same here, Later Cassie” “bye” We hung and finally Roxy was out of the shower so we I got in real quick I was going to wear my hair curly to save time so I washed it. I got out and did my hair curly which didn’t take long and put on a head band. I wore a blue lace dress that has a belt with a bow with a denim jacket over and a pair of my favorite boots. Roxy wore a dress with a pair of flip flops and a leather jacket. When we were done getting ready I got a text from B that said they were pulling up. We grabbed our bags and went down stairs. In the elevator I looked at Roxy with the most serious face “Roxy you have to be nice to Ty and Hannah. I know it will be hard for you be Ty and I patched things up and I want to start over with Hannah” “I will do my best but if she says one thing out of place I will lose it.” “Well you wouldn’t be you if you didn’t but try hard” Roxy has that New York fire I picked it up but she lived in the city her whole life so she doesn’t take any crap. That’s why I love her but hopefully this night goes well. We walk off the elevator and out the hotel. I introduced her to Bailey and they hugged and she gave BK a big hug and the told each other that the missed each other. The she walked up to Ty and gave him a look which scared me then with a smile on her face “Hey Asshole” she said with a smile and gave him a hug. “I missed you too Roxy” He smiled and introduced her to Hannah. They said their hellos and we were on our way to the restaurant. At the restaurant it was kinda awkward but we were getting through it. Tyler was looking so good and he was wearing one of my favorite shirts and wearing cologne I used to buy him. It was like he was doing it on purpose. BK broke my thoughts “So Cass when are you moving to Nashville?” “The house will be done at the end of the month but I’m still not sure when I want to move.” “Well that’s awesome, we’ll be kinda neighbors” “Yeah Kinda we can four wheel to each other’s houses through the woods.” “Hell yeah” He said and all I could do was laugh our property back up to each other so we can easily get to each other on four wheelers. “I might move in at the end of next month it depends on Rocks” I looked at her and she nodded. We ate dinner and talked a little more than we decided that we would go to the fair and hope they don’t get attacked by fans. We got in the van and drove to the fair and it wasn’t as packed as we thought. The boys signed some autographs and then we went on about our night I kept catching Tyler staring at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. It was making my heart hurt. “Hey you guys I’m going to go to the bathroom” “We’ll go with you Cass” All the girls followed except Hannah she wasn’t leaving Tyler’s side. I looked at Roxy and Bay “Tyler is staring at me a lot and he looks so good it’s making me miss him” “I noticed that it’s making Hannah mad again” B said with a tiny smirk “But I don’t want that, I don’t need the stress he needs to stop.” “He’s not going to Cass, You look really good tonight” B said again with another smirk. We finished in the bathroom and went back out and the boys were nowhere to be found Hannah was on the phone with someone. We heard the end of the conversation and we were all shocked by what we heard.