Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Tyler’s POV: We pulled up to Cassie’s house and there were a lot more cars in the driveway than normal. I thought we were having a quiet dinner with just the band and the girls. We rang the doorbell and then just walked in and everyone yelled surprise and started clapping it kinda scared the crap out of us. It was a good surprise we missed our friends and family while we have been gone. Those girls are sneaky. I scanned the room looking for Cass but I didn’t see her. Where could she possibly be it’s not like her to miss something like this. I walked over to Roxy “Hey Roxy where’s Cass” “I don’t know T. She was here then she got a phone call and walked away. Oh and welcome home for a couple of day” She laughed and I gave her a hug. “It’s good to see you Roxs. I’m happy to be back home” I walked away because bonds walked over and they were sucking face. I walked into Cassie’s bedroom and I heard her on the phone she was sitting on the bed and she was really upset and crying. < No don’t be like that, I wanted to tell you the good news and invite you out here next month but you are being such a bitch. You should be happy for me but instead you’re just making a happy day turn horrible. I can’t believe you are being like this. I can’t do this with you if you can’t be happy for me...> She said to whoever she was talking to. I walked over to her, sat down and put my arms around her. I tried to confront her. I could hear the person she was talking to and it was her mom. She hadn’t really talked to her since we got back together. Her mom can be evil sometimes. She was crying and her mom was still yelling at her so I took the phone and hung it up. She collapsed into my arms and I kissed her forehead. “What was that about sweetheart” She could barely talk she was so upset. What did her mom say to her? “I-I don’t see why she can’t be happy for me” She got out in between sobs. “What did she call for? Why are you so upset?” She started to gain her composure and wiped her face she just turned around and gave me a kiss. “What was that for? Don’t try to change the subject missy” “I missed you Ty, I love you” “I love you too baby girl now please tell me what’s going on.” She got up and walked to the bathroom and I followed her and wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight.

Cassie’s POV:

K everyone the guys will be here in a few minutes so be ready.” We were standing around talking when m phone rang. I debated on if I should answer but I did call her so I answered. <Hey momma, I have some good news.”>< Did you break up with that jack ass Tyler? Because if not I don’t care.> I walked away and went to my room because I knew this wasn’t going to go well. I never should have answered the phone. <No mom I didn’t break up with Ty he has been nothing but amazing to me since we got back together. Why are you being like that? He made a mistake and he knows it. I have some good some good news to share with you.> <What are you pregnant? If you are I could care less. I’m disappointed in you for taking him back. He broke your heart and he’ll just do it again.> I started to tear up <Well one I’m not pregnant and seriously you don’t know what you are talking back. I wanted to tell you that I am getting an award for songwriting and its next month. I wanted you to come but you are being evil and I just don’t know why you can’t be happy for Me. I guess I’ll just invite daddy.> My parents have been divorced for years and they are never in the same room for too long. My dad has been married for a while now and I actually love my step mom and sometimes she is more of  mother than the monster. She was still yelling my momma knows how to make you feel like a piece of shit. I started crying and she didn’t even care. I heard everyone yell surprise, great I missed it and I look a mess. She was still yelling at me on the phone. When I heard Tyler coming so I pulled myself together and got out what I could a < No don’t be like that, I wanted to tell you the good news and invite you out here next month but you are being such a bitch. You should be happy for me but instead you’re just making a happy day turn horrible. I can’t believe you are being like this. I can’t do this with you if you can’t be happy for me...> Tyler came over and put his arms around me and tried to console me while the crazy lady was still yelling at me. I couldn’t even speak because she was saying some hurtful things about me, Ty and she even brought our baby into it. How could she be so hateful? Then out of nowhere Ty grabbed the phone and hung up. I loved him for that. I cried in his arms for a while in his arms and he asked what was wrong but I just kissed him to try and change the subject. Then I walked into the bathroom to fix my face. He came up behind me and put arms around me and held me tight. I turned around so that I was facing him in his arms. “I’m sorry Ty” “Don’t be sorry, what happened?” “Well I made the mistake of thinking the crazy women actually cared about me.” “She was yelling a lot and she didn’t seem to care much that she was hurting you.” “I know I had some really good news to tell her and all she could do was yelling about us being together” “What kind of new baby? And I’m sorry about her. I hope she would be past that.” “Me too Ty but I shouldn’t have let her get to me I guess I just won’t have a relationship with her anymore until she apologizes and changes her attitude. Now for a proper welcome home for my amazing boyfriend.” I gave him a passionate kiss with a lot of tongue, he picked me up and sat me on the counter and he was rubbing his hands all over my body. I don’t know how long I could continue to wait. He is amazing and I want him so bad. He pulled out of the kiss. “So what kind of news do you have baby girl I want to know” “ I think I’ll make you wait” “Nope you’re not leaving this bathroom till you tell me. And I might have to tickle it out of you.” He held me tighter so I couldn’t move then he started tickling me. I’m extremely ticklish which he knows. I started going crazy. “Ok, Ok I’ll tell you” He smirked and sat back waiting for me to tell him. I debated running but I decided not to. “I’m getting the Nashville songwriters award next month, I’ve have 8 songs go multiple weeks at number on and a lot of others charted as well.” He hugged me so tight. “I’m so proud of you Cass. This is amazing I’m so proud of you.” “Thank you Ty. The award is being given next month. I’m kinda excited. Now let’s go eat dinner and join the party” “OK baby but I really and happy for you. You work so hard it’s about time you are really recognized” “Oh and I saw Tay today we did some writing she said she might come but she has a date.” “Oh that’s cool baby.” He kissed me and helped me off the counter and we walked out to meet everyone who was already sitting about to eat.