Chapter 2

Chapter 2

BK’s POV

I finally found Tyler he really needed to know that Cassie was here, I didn’t want him to be blindsided like I was. I walked onto our bus, he was there with Hannah. “Tyler I need to talk to you alone real quick, Sorry Hannah” When Hannah was off the bus Tyler with concern in his voice ask me “What is it BK” “Tyler you will not believe who is here right now” “Well spit it out man it can’t be that bad” He was so wrong I looked at him “Tyler Cassie is here and I just got an earful from her. Man she was mad” “Bu-but why is she here?” “Luke invited her to talk about some charity stuff” He just looked at me with a blank stare; I didn’t know what to say to him because they needed to talk but it could be bad for both of them. He looked like he wanted to be alone with his thoughts or whatever, but I was getting uncomfortable and wanted to talk to Bailey makes sure she was OK.

Tyler’s POV

Oh my!! She is the last person I wanted to see even though we really do need to talk and I owe her an apology but it’s been almost a year and I’m scared she might still be sad. Plus I have Hannah on tour with me and I don’t want to make her feel uncomfortable. Even though we aren’t officially together I still care about her and don’t want to see her hurt. I just know that before the night is over I have to talk to her and clear the air. I walked out the bus to find everyone standing there. They were all standing around talking I looked and saw Cassie talking to Bonds she was laughing and she looked beautiful in her short shorts, a sleeveless shirt that showed off a little bit of her stomach and a pair of cowgirl boots. She looked beautiful which makes everything a lot harder. I walked over and we exchanged an awkward hello and hug then I told her we need to talk before you leave tonight, she smiled and agreed. Her smile is just the way I remember it perfect. I walked away and found Hannah and she asked me about Cassie I told her the truth she was my ex and BK’s best friend. She looked uncomfortable and if she knew the whole story she would feel it even more.