Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Tyler’s POV:

I think I might be the happiest man alive right now because I woke up next to the love of my life. I never in a million years thought I would get her back but she is here. I know I messed up big time and if I never got her back I would never be able to love anyone else the way that I love her. I rolled over in bed and just stared at her. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. I kissed her on the forehead and went to the lounge to grab some coffee. “Mornin T” “Mornin BK, well spit it out” “What?” “Yeah I know you have something to say so spit it out.” “I really don’t have anything to say” I could see in his face he did because he had this half smirk half look of worry in his eyes. “Well then hand me the coffee” He handed me the coffee and I filled my cup but I can see him with that same look on his face. “Seriously BK just spit it out. I can see the gears spinning” “Fine I’m glad that bitch Hannah is gone. I don’t usually talk about women like that but god she was horrible.” I laughed. “Tell me how you really feel BK” He laughed and then got serious again “Oh and T if you hurt Cassie again I will never forgive you. I refuse to lose my best friend again and I refuse to defend your actions. So make sure you can actually do it this time not just when it’s good but when it gets rough.” “I won’t I promise, I know I messed up and I don’t want to know life without her ever again” “I’m gonna hold you to that. I don’t want to have to kick your ass.” We laughed but I knew he was serious he knows exactly how much I hurt her. He had to stay with her that night and from what I have heard she was crying a lot out of both anger and sadness. When I think about it I feel like a horrible person.We sat down and drank our coffee waiting for the girls to get up. The bus started on its way to the venue but they didn’t even get up. Then I heard them giggling in the back room. I don’t know what they were talking about but at least they woke up happy.

Cassie’s POV:

I woke up and Ty wasn’t in bed anymore I remember him kissing my forehead but I didn’t want to get up. I just laid there for a while then decided to get up. I was going to go jump on BK and Bailey but I noticed it was just her so I jumped on her. “Wake up lazy ass.” “No I don’t wanna.” “Well too damn bad” Just as I said that the bus moved and I fell off the bed on to the floor. We both busted out laughing and I was lying on the ground when Roxy came out. “good morning Bestie Boo Boo!” I said still laughing. ”Good morning crazy girl! Why are you on the floor” “Oh it’s something called karma for a rude awakening” Bay said with a cheesy grin on her face. “Well get used to it because if you move in with her she does that all the time.” “Maybe I shouldn’t move in then” “Oh it will be fun. You both know you love me” “Yeah now get your butt off the floor.” Roxy said and I was getting off the floor as the boys walked in. They just stared at us and we started laughing again. We all said good morning and I gave Ty a kiss and of course to make things awkward everyone let out and Awwww.  “Way to make thing awkward guys.” “You’re welcome” They said in unison. “Ewww, Gross, Seriously” They all started laughing and I just walked out. I needed coffee to deal with group of crazies. I love them but they are a bunch of pains. I got my coffee and sat down at the table. “You ok Cass” “Yeah BK I just need coffee before dealing with all you crazies.” He laughed “Oh you know you love us.” “Hey don’t steal my line mister.” We laughed and everyone joined us at the table. We talked until we pulled up to the Venue. Roxy and I didn’t have clothes there so we had to get a ride to the hotel while the guys got ready for the concert. Bay decided to come with us girls.

We arrived at our hotel which was about 10 minutes from the venue. I was kinda dreading it deep down because I was ready for the 3rd degree from these two. “So Cass are you and T back together or what” Roxy asked with a huge smile on her face. “I guess you can say that. I don’t know we’re gonna just take it slow because I’m not trying to have a repeat of the last time.” ”Your mom is not gonna be happy.” “I don’t care when I was in the hospital Ty came to see me and she didn’t let him in” “She what? I didn’t know that” “I’m not happy with her right now.” “Yeah you need to address that.” “I will. But let’s talk about the fact that Ty and I weren’t the only ones to disappear last night.” “Oh yeah Roxy spill. Where did you go after we all went on the bus? I heard you get in your bunk late.” “I was just up listening to music.” “LIES!” Both Bailey and I screamed then busted out laughed. “Fine I was hanging out with Bonds.” “And?” I asked with an excited look on my face. “We kissed, but we aren’t dating” “Yet” I said with a huge smile on my face I always knew that if she met bonds she would like him. She’s his type and he’s hers. We all took quick showers did our hair and makeup then got dressed in cute dresses. Then we headed back to the venue to watch the show. We got there while the boys were doing their sound check. They looked so cute. Then Luke did his sound check and the boys went to do their meet and greets. We stood on the side just talking and laughing. The girls recognized Bailey because BK always posted pictures with her. Roxy and I were getting like death glares and confused looks. I love that they do meet and greets and get up close and personal with fans. They finished and we had a couple hours before they had to go on so they invited some fans back to hang out and drink a little bit. All the girls were asking me and Roxy questions about who we were. Nosey little girls but seriously if I was them I would be the same way. BK told them I was his best friend since we were 5 and that Roxy was my other best friend. That seemed to take some of the stress away. Till one of the girls was like so that make her Tyler’s ex because I heard a story about him falling in love with your best friend. I was like seriously the things fans dig up. They also asked Ty about Hannah and he was honest with them about their bad break up.

I decided to go on the bus for a little while to get away from the crowd for a little while. There fans were nice but I just needed a breather. “You Ok Baby girl?” “Yeah just getting a little intense.” “It was easier when you guys weren’t so big but I’m happy for you. I just didn’t expect them to know about us. It’s kinda crazy” “Yeah it is but it’s what we will have to deal with especially since we are back together. “Yeah I know. And don’t get me wrong I’m the happiest I’ve been in the last year.” “Me too sweetheart.” He gave me a kiss just as one of the fans came on the bus to grab a drink or something and she snapped a picture. “Well I guess it’s about to be out Ty” He laughed “Yeah I guess so.” He took out his phone and took a picture of him kissing me on the cheek. He posted it on his Twitter and Instagram <So happy to have this beautiful girl back in my life!! She’s my one and only! #blessed #luckyman @CassieMarieMusic> Instantly my phone started going crazy with people following me and commenting. I commented back to him on twitter <Not all that is lost is gone forever. I’m glad we worked things out, Life without you kinda sucked. @thubbmusic #blessed #trueloveneverdies> I smiled and gave him a big kiss and we walked back off the bus. The fans had already went to get there seat and we all walked towards the stage. The boys did all their pre-show rituals and stuff before they went on BK looked at me “We have a surprise for you Cass” “OK what’s that” “You’ll see later” “Um ok am I gonna like this” “Maybe, maybe not.” He gave me a hug and Bay a kiss. Tyler walked up and gave me a kiss then smiled with a sneaky little smile. What could this surprise be? I really hope it’s not something crazy.