Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Cassie’s POV

I saw Tyler and Hannah come out of the bus he’s been avoiding me which is good because I didn’t want to have our conversation before he went on stage because he might get upset or mad. Hannah really is a pretty girl I hope she’s not with Tyler for his fame, money or connections. I have seen a lot of girls like that and it makes me angry. I already got into a fight with a girl who was with BK for the wrong reasons. Luckily I think Bailey is with him for the right reasons because I would hate to have to beat her up. Anyway I was enjoying hanging out with the Girls and the show was starting soon so we all got closer to the stage to watch the performance. I haven’t seen them perform in almost a year so I was happy to be there. I was singing and dancing with Bailey and all her friends we were having such a good time it seemed like it was over so fast but they did amazing. When they came off the stage I asked Ty if I could talk to him after he changes and he agreed. I just wanted to get it over with and then hopefully watch Luke perform. The whole time Hannah was giving me dirty looks it was driving me crazy I don’t usually bite my tongue but I will because I don’t need drama. 15 minutes passed and Ty came back. “Hey Cass lets go talk on the bus.” I walked over to the bus and got on. I was so nervous and I could see that he was too. Before I could start he interrupted. “Cass I need to apologize for to you. What I did was immature and uncalled for. I think I was just scared of how fast things were moving and the feelings I was feeling. I didn’t think you would show up early and I didn’t mean to hurt you. Please forgive me.” “Ty I forgive you I made my mistakes as well I shouldn’t have lost my cool and started that huge fight and I shouldn’t have punched you in the face” for some reason he laughed “what’s so funny Ty??” “Nothing you just don’t have to apologize I know I deserved that but I really shouldn’t have pushed you” So far so good but I was really dreading this next part. “Are we cool?” “Ty there is something else I need to tell you”

Tyler’s POV

What else could she possibly have to tell me but I could see the concern in her eyes. “What is it Cass? You can tell me anything” She looked up at me “I just don’t want you to hate me Ty” “Cass you know I could never hate you” “I don’t know after this you might” She was starting to get teary eyed. “Just spit it out Cass it will be fine” “OK Ty well after a couple weeks after I left that day I found out I was pregnant” “Wait... What?? You were pregnant, what happened?? Do we have a kid? Did you have an abortion?” I was surprised what if she was going to tell me I was a dad and she wanted me in the child’s life this wasn’t what I was expecting. As the gears were spinning in my head I realized she had started crying over my questions. What was she going through? “Ty I didn’t have an abortion, I was prepared to take on having a child with or without you.” “Cass what happened” “Remember when I came to Nashville and got sick and was in a coma” “yeah I tried to see you” “ You did” “yes I was worried about you but they didn’t let me see you. Your mom was still mad” “yeah that sounds like her. But while I was in the coma I was about 22 weeks pregnant and I was actually in town to tell you. But then I lost the baby. I didn’t want to upset you so I just didn’t tell you.” She was crying hysterically and I started to tear up as well. I felt so bad for her that she had to go through this on her own. “Cass its Ok I don’t hate you, I feel bad that you had to go through this by yourself. But one question did BK know??” “Yes. Please don’t be mad at him I begged him not to tell you he was just being a good friend” “I’m not I know he’s a good friend and I know it was probably hard for him to keep that from me.” “Cass was it a boy or a girl” “A girl I had to name her so I named her Olivia after my grandma she lived for a day but she was so tiny that there was nothing they could do for her. I only got to see her once before I lost her” She was still crying and I was too, so I walked over to her and gave her a hug. She hugged me back. Man did I miss this girl and I wasn’t there for her when she needed me because I was scared that I was falling in love and ruined it. “I need some air Cass I’ll be back.” “Ok I’m going to pull myself together Luke will kill me if I miss him perform”