Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Hannah’s POV

I decided I wanted to talk to her and I was going to try and stay calm but I need to let her know she can’t have T. “Cassie can I talk to you” “Yeah sure what’s up?” We walked away from the bus to where we could still see everyone but they couldn’t hear us. “SO I talked to T and he told me the whole story” “Oh that’s good, I’m glad he did” “I just think you have a hidden agenda and I don’t like that” “I seriously don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t even want to come but Luke invited me and I needed to get some things from him” “I think that was just an excuse to see T, Cassie”I tried to remain calm but she rolled her eyes. “Don’t roll your eyes I know you made this happen and you came with your sad story that was probably a lie just to make him feel bad. But too bad for you he’s with me and you can’t have him.”

Cassie’s POV

Did she just say what I think she said? That statement made me want to punch her in the face but I calmed down. “You can think whatever you want but my story and losing our baby wasn’t a lie you can ask BK and Luke they were there. I wouldn’t make up a lie like that to get a guy back. I’m not pathetic, I just thought this was a good time to tell him and get it off my chest. We have been friends for a while before we started dating and I didn’t want us to be mad at each other forever.” She started yelling and getting in my face I think she wanted me to hit her to make Ty think I was jealous. “T and I are together and you need to back off and leave us alone I don’t want to see your face ever again.” I was trying to stay calm but I had to make things clear. “BK and I are best friends and I’m cool with Bailey so if I want to see them I can. I’ve been cheated on so I would never be that girl, so as long as you two are together you don’t have to worry about me”  I guess our argument got a little loud because Ty, BK and Bailey got up I had my fist balled up because if she wanted to fight she was going to regret it. As they started walking over we were still arguing she was calling me a bitch, slut, whore and anything else she could think of. I looked back and was going to walk away when I got punched in the face. This girl must have been out of her mind. I turned around and I was going to knock her out but BK grabbed me and she hit me again and grabbed my hair. I was ready to kill her but as much as I wanted to I couldn’t get passed BK, Luke and all the guys. They put me on Luke’s bus to calm me down. BK looked at me “are you OK?” “I don’t know this is the first time I’ve been punched and the person didn’t end up getting hit back.. I was actually walking away when she hit me the first time. I never walk away BK; I’m never the bigger person.” “She is lucky that we were there she wouldn’t have liked the alternative” he laughed and everyone on the bus did also. He knew me very well. “She said my story about losing the baby was a lie to get Ty back. Who would say that? That’s not something I would lie about.” “To be honest Cass I’m not a big fan of her but T likes so we tolerate her.” I should probably get home because I have a long ride back to the city” “Are you driving” “ No I got a car the guy is at the hotel and will come get me when I call him.” “You don’t have to leave because of her” I know I didn’t but I just felt like it was the right thing to do because if I see her face I don’t know if I could control myself.

Tyler’s POV

I saw Cassie and Hannah walk off I guess they wanted to talk. I could see them so I wasn’t worried I just hope Hannah doesn’t say something to upset Cassie because I have been hit by her a few times and it’s enough to knock a man on his ass. I continued drinking my beer till I heard them get louder. We all got up and started walking over to see what was going on and make sure it didn’t escalate. When all of a sudden Cassie was walking away and Hannah punched her in her face. That’s when we started running towards them. The punch didn’t faze Cassie but she was turning around and I knew she could do some damage. BK grabbed Cassie and I went to grab Hannah she punched Cassie in the face again then grabbed her hair. I don’t think she noticed that it was taking like 4 grown men to drag Cassie to Luke’s bus and she was still screaming at her. I took her onto our bus. “Han are out of your mind” “What??” “You know if we weren’t there you’d probably be in the hospital right now” She laughed thinking I was Joking. “I’m serious Han she is not one of these girls that you have had fights with in the past. She could have hurt you. You are so lucky that she has changed because she would have knocked you out when you raised your voice and got in her face.” “Why are you taking her side Ty??” “Because you hit her when she was going to walk away and don’t call me Ty” “Why can’t I call you Ty she does.” “because that’s what she called me since we met and not many people call me that, not even BK” “Tyler you are such an asshole, you take her side and now only she can call you Ty. You make no since to me. I thought you liked me but she comes and now you are making me feel like the bad guy” “You were wrong Hannah she did nothing to you, but you decided to start a fight with her.” “Tyler I really care about you and I wanted to make sure she knew that we were together and happy and I didn’t want her to mess that up.” “She already knew that we were together I told her and she was actually happy for us. She never did anything to make you think anything else. You let your imagination run wild and you might have just ruined our relationship. Now I have to go find Cassie and make sure she doesn’t kill you.” I know I said some mean things to Hannah but her insecurity could have got her hurt and I had to make sure Cassie was OK and that she didn’t try and go after Hannah. “Cass can we talk” I walked in and she had ice on her face and it was turning red.  I felt so bad. “Oh my goodness Cass are you OK?” “I’ve been through worse” She laughed and let out an Ow. “I’m so sorry that happened to you, you didn’t deserve that” “I know I didn’t it’s not like I was all over you all night. She seriously has some issues.” “Yeah I guess she does” We both laughed and she let out another ow. “Cass I have to make sure…” She interrupted me “Ty I won’t do anything to her, I understand what it feels like to think you are losing someone that you really love” She really has changed I’m surprise but she really was being really understanding. BK walked back in “BK where is Bailey?” “She went to find Hannah and talk to her” “Are you sure that’s a good idea man, she was pretty upset with Hannah just now.” “Well T she had to. I know Bailey and she won’t get into a fight after all that happened.” “OK, Cassie do you need to go to the hospital?” “No guys I’ll be fine. This isn’t my first rodeo and she hits like a girl” She laughed again and let out another Ow “Well that wasn’t really a question you’re going. BK and Bailey will go with you” “Fine if it will make you guys happy but I know I’m fine.”

Bailey’s POV

As I walked up to the bus I calmed myself because I was really pissed at Hannah. I walked on the bus “Hannah” “what Bailey” I don’t know why she is giving me attitude. “We need to talk. What was that all about?” “I had to let that bitch know her place and I’m sure I showed her. Tyler was saying things about her hurting me but I got the best of her.” “Hannah you are just being crazy right now. She was nothing but nice to everyone including you. She wasn’t all over T.” “She came in with her lies and made Tyler feel sorry for her, so she could steal him.” “Hannah I hope you didn’t say that to her” “Of course I did and she denied it of course, she’s a lying slut.” “Her story isn’t a lie BK told me the story and he was there when she found out she lost the baby and so was Luke and his wife. I don’t know what has gotten into you but you are so wrong right now” “Of course you would take your new best friends side.” “I’m taking the side of the one who was walking away and got punched in the face. You don’t even know her and she really could have hurt you. I’ve heard the stories about girls that she has put in the hospital. I think you better thank God that her anger management worked.” Just as I finished my sentence BK walked in with a smile on his face. He must’ve heard what I said. “Babe we are going to take Cassie to the hospital” “she wants to go to the hospital” with a Smile on his face “Hell No but we are taking her anyway kicking and screaming.” I laughed and walked out and left Hannah sitting there she was cool but I only hang out with her because we are on this tour and I need someone to hang out with when the guys are busy.