Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Ty’s POV:

I was so worried that Cass would leave me. I love her so much and don’t want to ever be without her. I wish I never met Hannah she is my second biggest mistake I have ever made. The first was losing Cass the first time. I’m trying not to think about it but I was just so upset. Roxy came and sat next to me. “Don’t worry T she’s not mad at you. She’s just mad at the situation.” “You don’t know that Roxy she could blame me for this and break up with me.” “I don’t see that happening but don’t stress about man. You guys need to talk first” I gave her a hug and Bk walked out of the room. “Hey BK is she ok?” “Yeah as Ok as she could be. She wants to talk to you” “Ok” at that moment I got even more nervous.

Cass’s POV:

BK left to go get Ty and I went into the bathroom to try and fix my makeup and take care of some of the scratches I had on my face and neck. I really hate girls who scratch during a fight. I also had a bruise on my cheek and what might turn into a black eye. I really didn’t want Ty to see me like this but I couldn’t avoid him so might as well get this over with. “Cass?” “Yeah I’m in the bathroom Ty” He came into the bathroom and his jaw dropped. “Oh my god Cassie are you ok baby girl” He walks over and wraps his arms around me and pulls me in for a hug then kisses the top of my head. “This is my fault. I feel horrible Cass” I pulled out of the hug and noticed tears coming down his face. I took my hands and wiped his tears. “Hey don’t you dare blame yourself Ty. You can’t control people’s actions. Not Hannah and definitely not my mom. There is nothing you could have done.” “It is my fault Cass. She was texting and calling me and I was ignoring her. Maybe if I would have picked up she wouldn’t have come over.” “You don’t know that Ty, she was drunk and probably on drugs. If you texted her back it might have made things worse” “Since the first day we seen each other again it’s been nothing but trouble. This is the second time that you have been hit by someone. Why do you even want to be with me?” I grabbed his hand and walked him over to the bed and sat on his lap. “Tyler Reed I love you more than anything in this world, since the first day we seen each other again I have been the happiest I have been in the last year. I know how depressing life without you is and I never want to be without you again. I will love you no matter what and I know we are strong enough to make it through this.” I kissed him patiently. He pulled out of the kiss “I love you too Cassie and I know my life is better with you. You are my everything.”  He kissed me again and flipped me over so he was on top of me and I was laying on the bed and started to explore my body with his hands while the kissing got more intense. We were getting into it when there was a knock on the door. “Cass, Ty” It was bailey “What?” I yelled. “Sorry to interrupt but we need you out here” we weren’t happy but we got up and walked out. “What’s up B?” “Umm the cops are back.” “Seriously. Why?” “I don’t know, they said they needed to talk to you and Ty.” All I could think was great. What now?

We walked out to the living room and two cops were there. “I know you guys have had a rough night but we need to talk.” One of the officers said so I lead them to the couch and we all sat down. “First we will need you to come down in the morning and fill out paperwork. We will also need to know if you want to press charges.” “Ok. Not to be rude you drove all the way over here to say that?” “No Ma’am” The other officer said. “Oh ok. So what is it sir” I asked him. “Well from what you all told us. The girl Hannah and her friends came here and broke you’re window.” “Yes sir, she said she is pregnant and wouldn’t leave till she talked to Tyler. I asked them nicely to leave and things escalated from there.” “They all of them extremely intoxicated and we found drugs in their systems. She also claimed to be pregnant but after we ran blood test and an ultrasound we found that she had lied.” I felt huge smile come across my face I turned to Ty and gave him a kiss. “You don’t know how happy we are to here that sir” Tyler said with a smile. “But she truly believes she is pregnant so she has to see someone and is being held for 72 hours. We believe she is dangerous to you. That’s why we’re back we need to inform you of the dangers” “Thank you sir.” We shook their hands and they left. I can’t help but be happy that she’s not pregnant but it’s sad that she really believes that she is and that she is on drug.

After I let the officers out Ty ran up to me and gave me a big hug. “Well glad that’s over and we won’t have to deal with Hannah.” Tyler said as everyone else was just so happy. I felt a weird feeling why would I feel bad for her. “What’s with the face Cass, We thought you’d be the happiest” BK asked. “I am happy but I also feel bad. If she really believes she’s pregnant that is sad and she needs help.” “That isn’t your problem Cass. You don’t owe her anything.” Roxy said “I know Rocks but I don’t think I’m gonna press charges I think I might jus get a restraining order.” “You are sometimes too good a person Cass” “I know Roxy it’s a character flaw as you always say.” She laughed. “Well I guess we all should take off. It has been a long crazy night.” We said our goodbyes and they all went to their place. I finally looked at my phone and so did Ty. We had so many messages from people who were at the party. I sent out a text to everyone who was there. Saying everything is fine and sorry for all the craziness hopefully we can do this again minus the crazy chicks. I saw I had a text from Taylor <We were coming to your house when we saw the cops so we turned around. Hope everything is ok.> I had to text her back <Yeah everything is fine I’ll explain everything at the studio on Tuesday. Good night> <Ok sounds good. Good night> So you ready for bed crazy girl” “Yeah I’m ready to just relax and cuddle” We walked to the bedroom and got changed. I put on a tank top and boy short undies and Ty through on a pair of basketball shorts. We lay down in bed. Tyler rolled over on his side and looked at me. “Cass I would be lying if I didn’t say I was relieved that Hannah isn’t pregnant. I always wanted to have kids with someone I loved, be married or in a serious relationship. Then only girl I’ve ever thought about having kid with is you.” “Ty I’m relieved too. I’m glad that you don’t have to go through that with her. And when the time is right we will have our own little one.” “I can’t wait Cass, well I can because I’m not really ready but whenever it happens I will be happy about it” “I don’t want to have a baby now either Ty.” I laughed and leaned over and gave him a kiss. “I love you Ty” “I love you too Cass” Our kiss turned into making out and then turned into us making love. It was a perfect end to a crazy night. I was going to sleep in the arms of the man I love. I wanted to enjoy this because come Tuesday morning he’s going back on the road.