Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Hannah’s POV

I was wondering what they were talking about. I just needed to know if I had to worry about her. She is beautiful and I know they have a history together but no one will tell me what happened but I think he loved her I could see it when he saw Cassie the first time and gave her a hug. I was staring at the bus when I saw Tyler get up and walk over to her and give her a long hug. What was going on and why would he be hugging her. After a while he came out he looked like he had been crying. “Tyler” He just walked past me.  “Tyler are you OK??” “Not now Hannah I just need time to myself.” I can’t believe he’s blowing me off and he’s just going to walk past me. Just then I saw BK chase after him and I saw Bailey go on the bus. Why would Bailey care so much about this girl, when she is probably going to ruin my chances with Tyler? Bailey was supposed to be my friend but she seems too concerned about Cassie.  Tyler was my ticket out of the small town Georgia life he could take me places and take care of me. I would never have to worry about anything. He could help me get into modeling and acting or he could support me. He’s hot but he’s not really my type but he likes me and buys me nice things. My mom and dad don’t have to support me now and they are happy about that. I will not let her come in and ruin everything I’m working on. All I need to do is get pregnant and he will have to take care of me forever whether we are together or not.

Tyler’s POV

I came off the bus I was still in shock and just needed to get some air. I can’t believe that I was going to be a daddy but even more I can’t believe the pain that Cassie must have felt because I know I am so upset right now. She has been through a lot and I just feel responsible for it. Just as I was walking I saw BK coming over I tried to pull myself together but I couldn’t stop the tears from falling. “T are you going to be OK?” “I don’t know this is a lot to take in” “I thought it would be just a simple apology and we could be friends again but this is a lot and I wasn’t there for her and I should have been.” “T I know it’s hard and you feel guilty but it will be OK” I stopped crying BK was a good friend and he was right now that the air was clear maybe Cassie and I could be friends again. “I know I’m glad the air is clear but I’m sad that I was going to have a little girl and I didn’t even get to see her” “ It’s going to be hard man but we can get through this together” That’s true I have some of the best friends that can help me to get through this and I hope Cassie knows I’m here for her.

Cassie’s POV

I couldn’t stop crying I know I did the right thing telling Ty but I just feel guilty that I didn’t tell him and that he didn’t at least get to see her for that short period of time. He’s in so much pain right now and I don’t know if he really is fine with me or mad at me. I just needed him to know because it was eating me alive inside having this secret. Everyone kept telling me I should tell him and things will be fine. Just as I started to get up to get something to wipe my eyes Bailey walked in.  “Here Cassie” as she handed me a tissue, I knew she was a good person. “Thank you Bailey, You’re so sweet.” “ BK told me the  story and I am really sorry you have been through so much and you looked like you need a friend and BK is with T right now” I couldn’t understand why she was being so nice I thought she would be on Hannah’s side. “Ok let’s get you cleaned up get a drink and watch Luke rock the stage.” I smiled and walked into the bathroom to fix my makeup. Then we walked off the bus and walked over to Bailey’s friend just in time to catch Luke before he went on stage. “How’d it go Cass?” He looked over at me and I was fighting back the tears again. “It was hard but at least it’s out now.” He gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear “You guys will be fine, put a smile on that pretty little face” He walked away with a huge smile on his face. He started his show and we danced, drank and sang to every song. It felt so good to be back around my boys and Bailey was cool. I was having the best time even though I kept catching Hannah staring and giving me dirty looks the whole time. Maybe I should talk to her but if Ty wants her to know anything I think it his business to tell her. So I just went back to enjoying my time. We all talked and just had a good party outside the bus with a nice little fire and some of the fans that had backstage passes. I kept catching Ty stare at me but I was trying to stay cool. The way he looked at me always drove me crazy and this was no different. I tried to keep my feelings from coming back but I don’t know how long that would last but right now he’s with Hannah and I respected that. I really just wanted our friendship anyway.

BK POV

Since I haven’t seen Cassie in a while I decided to get my guitar and we were going to sing a song we wrote together the summer we graduated. I hope she remembers the words. It was a good song that we joked about recording but it never happened. I started to play and her face lit up I could see she remembered it. “So Cassie you remember this song” “Of course I do, how could I forget it? It’s one of my favorites we wrote together” I could tell the fans were confused because everyone knows I’m with Bailey. “Everyone this is my best friend since we were 5 and he first person I ever wrote songs with” I started to sing and she joined in. Other than T she was the only person I sang with. It was a song about friendship and having that person you could count on to be there for you no matter what. When the song was over everyone was clapping and I was happy to sing with my best friend again. Bailey looked at me “Babe that was an amazing song you guys should record it” “I don’t think Cassie would, she likes to be behind the scenes in everything she does.” “Maybe I can convince her” She smiled “So you guys are that close now” “Yeah we are” I just smiled this girl was amazing any other girl would be intimidated by Cassie but not Bailey she took the time to get to know her. I was so happy I had my best friend sitting next to me and the best girl in the world sitting in my lap. Though I haven’t said it I know I love this girl. This was the best night ever and so close to my birthday.

Tyler’s POV

This night has been crazy but at least Cass and I are on good terms again. I can’t help but keep looking at her she is gorgeous and deep down I still love her but I’m hanging out with Hannah and she is great but sometimes I wonder if she is with me for the right reasons. She keeps looking at Cassie with dirty looks and Cassie has been handling that well. She usually would have said something by now maybe she has changed and she doesn’t have as short a temper. Then BK came out with his guitar I thought we were going to sing for the fans but he started playing a song I didn’t know. Then I realized he was going to sing with Cassie. I loved hearing her sing and I couldn’t help giving her a big smile. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her while she was tapping her foot and singing. I missed that voice; she has a voice of an angel. I knew Hannah was getting upset because when they were done she got off my lap and walked away. I didn’t know what to say to her but I knew we needed to talk and I needed to tell her everything.

Hannah’s POV

I can’t help but feel angry I keep catching Tyler staring at her and smiling. I know something is going on but I don’t know what. I’ve asked Bailey and BK but they won’t tell me anything. What’s so bad that no one wants to tell me? My brain was going a mile a minute and I didn’t know what to think. Just then BK starts playing a song so I thought he and T were going to sing but instead he was singing with her. I couldn’t take it she was perfect, she can sing, dance and write music. She is probably T’s perfect girl. This is not looking good for me and my plan. When they finished singing I got up and walked on to bus. T came on after me. “What’s wrong Hannah?” “I just feel like you aren’t telling me something, I want to know about this Cassie girl. I know she is best friends with BK and they have known each other since they were young but what is her connection to you. Why you two were so upset when you guys were talking on the bus?” He explained everything to me I felt bad for him I gave him a hug but I was concerned the way he talked about her and their relationship and everything I know he really loved her. I had to get rid of this girl or try to put my plan to work faster. I can’t let her come between us. We went back outside. The crowd had cleared and it was just Luke and his guys and the band. All the fans left but she was still there.