Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Tyler’s POV

I wish I could have gone to the hospital but I know that would make things worse so I just went back to the bus. I really didn’t want to see Hannah right now but I did like a girl who puts her foot down and is tough even though she was crazy. It was sort of a turn on but I didn’t like the jealousy. I was in a bad spot I didn’t know what to think or what to say to Hannah. I walked in to the bus and before I could say anything she looked at me “Baby I’m so sorry I let my anger and jealousy gets the best of me” “What you did tonight isn’t OK but I forgive you. Just don’t let it happen again because Cassie will be around and I don’t want to deal with drama.” “I won’t, I promise.” We walked back to my room I was feeling a little drunk we have been drinking all day and all night. We lay down and we started to kiss. Our Kisses always turned into a little more I started to kiss her with more passion and I worked my way down her neck to her stomach. I pulled her shirt off, and undid her bra with one hand. She took off my shirt and started kissing my neck. She knew what got me going. I took off her shorts and panties and I took off my pants and underwear put on a condom and I slid in. I began slow and soft and as she began to scream louder I sped up. I flipped her over so she was on top of me she was doing her thing and I was getting into it. I flipped her back over and finished off. “That was really good baby” She said with a smile and biting her lip. “Yeah it was” We finally rolled over and we were cuddling when my phone rang. It was BK “Hey man!!” “Hey T” “How is Cassie” “She’s fine the doctors said she will have minor pain and a bruise but nothing serious” “Can I talk to her??” “Yeah here she is” “Hey Ty I’m doing fine I told you I didn’t need a hospital” “I know Cass, You’re a tough one” “Well I’m not coming back I’m going to head back to the city my driver is here to take me and I need to rest I have a killer headache.” “Ok Cass I’m really happy I got to see you and that we are fine now” “I am too Ty” “Well I should be around for BK’s Birthday so I’ll see you in a week in Syracuse.” “Can’t wait, you be safe and I’ll see you then” “bye Cass” Bye Ty” As I hung up the phone Hannah was staring at me with a disapproving face. “When are you seeing here again” “She will be in Syracuse for BK’s Birthday. So you might want to call her before that an set thing straight with an apology so we don’t have to deal with the awkwardness” “ I can do that” “Thank you Han” We got real close and fell asleep cuddling.

Cassie’s POV

The hospital was a waste of time but it’s what the guys and Bailey wanted. Now we are going to get breakfast because it’s 4 in the morning. I know I told Ty I was leaving and I am after we get something to eat. “Cassie why did you lie to T” “I am leaving just not this second and I didn’t want him to come to breakfast. You can tell him when you get back.” “That’s fine, let’s get some food I’m starving” We decided to go to a diner and get some breakfast. We talked and laughed for a while before we knew it was 6 in the morning. “Cassie we have to get back the bus is rolling at 8 to make it to our next show” “Oh ok that’s fine I have a long ride back to the city” “I’ll see you in a week Cassie, you better be there for my birthday” “I wouldn’t miss it for the world” I gave him the biggest hug and then Hugged Bailey “It was so great to meet you B” “Same I’ll talk to you soon.” They got in their car and drove back to the bus and I got in my car and took the long ride home. This was a very weird, long day and I just know my roommate is going to have a lot of questions.

BK’s POV

By the time we got back to the bus it was 630 and T was already awake or he didn’t really sleep. “Where have you guys been??” “We went for breakfast man.” “Oh I would have liked some food” He laughed “but that’s fine I’m going to try and get some more sleep before we get to our next destination.” “I’ll see you man” I went back to my room where Bailey was already in bed almost asleep. “Hey Babe you tired” “I’m exhausted but I had a good night and Cassie is awesome” “Go to sleep Beautiful girl. You are the best thing to happen to me” “Awww Brian you are too sweet. You are too good to be true and I’m happy you’re all mine.” “Good Night baby” “Good night Beautiful” She gave me the most perfect kiss but we were too tired to do anything else. We just cuddled and slept the whole ride to a fair in New Hampshire.