Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Cassie’s POV

It was the longest ride I’ve ever been on My head was killing me I don’t know if it was the alcohol or the punches but I just wanted to hop in my big comfy bed and avoid my roommate/ best friend Roxy. It was almost 10 when I finally got home and tried to avoid Roxy so I didn’t have to explain the bruise but as soon as I opened the door I hear her loud voice. “Hey stranger, thing must have been better than planned if your just now getting home. Oh my!! What the hell happened to your face? Did T do...?” Before she finished I interrupted her. “No Ty didn’t do this he’s never hit me maybe pushed me but never actually hit me this was his crazy girlfriend Hannah.” “I hope she looks a lot worse than you do Cass” “Actually she doesn’t I didn’t hit her back. After the first punch I was going to but the guys grabbed me and she hit me again and pulled my hair. I spent the rest of night in the hospital to appease the guys then got breakfast with BK and his girlfriend Bailey. Overall it was a good time I got the stuff I needed for my charity and I made up with the guys and made a new friend and a new enemy.” “So Cass what is on the agenda for the weekend?” “Sleep for now Roxy maybe we can go to a club tonight but I need a good couple hours of sleep.” “Do you need anything” “No I’m going to take an aspirin and go to be bed.” I could see Roxy was angry she was supposed to go with me but she had to work so she couldn’t. If she was there it would have been bad for Hannah so I guess I’m glad she wasn’t. “Oh Roxy I’m supposed to meet them in Syracuse at the Fair for BK’s Birthday you wanna join me??””Of course I do. I want to meet BK’s girlfriend and this Hannah girl” “You have to be on your best behavior though” “I make no promise Cass” I knew she couldn’t but I know how to keep Roxy under control since we have known each other since we were 15 and in high school. We went a private performing arts school where we had a lot of classes together because we sang, danced and did theater. Roxy is half Colombian and half white, She is 5’7 and has what I think is a perfect body. She has dark black hair with a nice purple on the ends. She is so much fun. She is a talent manager and also a dance teacher and she found a job in Nashville so I am excited that she is coming to Tennessee with me.