Unbreakable Bond-Kol Mikaelson Love story

Backstory-

  My name is Judith Salvatore, yes I said Salvatore. I am the youngest Salvatore thought to be dead, my brothers Damon and Stefan have thought I was dead for about 75 years. I have brown hair and bright blue eyes, I am a girl who is uncontrolled and unashamed, I am a party animal and I am very blunt, and I am not afraid of a competition. I am currently on my way to Mystic Falls, I think it's about time I come home an see what my brothers have been up to. I cant wait to see the look on there faces when they see I am alive. I hear that there is a new doppelgänger in town and the big bad hybrid Klaus is there to. Cant wait to see the look on his face when he sees me. Me and Klaus were best friends before, he also thinks I'm dead. If you're wondering why everyone thinks I'm dead is because 75 years ago I was running from a group of vampire hunters because I killed some of there men so I was there top priority. I was shot with a stack in the heart, but with the help of a witch I was brought back and no one knew and I didn't want them to see me until all the hunters that we're after me were dead. After I killed the hunters I didn't want to go back to them because I hurt them, by them thinking I was dead and it hurt me to go back to them so I just went to the opposite side of the world. 

It's different now, they need my help with all the supernatural problems that they're having, so therefore I am on my way to see my brothers and old best friend.