Chapter 22

"Cant you go any faster Kol?!" I scream, "I'm going as fast as I can!" Kol yells back, "Kol my child is about to be sacrificed by a bunch of witches, you can go faster!" I yell, "I'm trying!" Kol yells, I look around the traffic, "Fuck this I'm going to get my child." I say and get out of the car running into the woods, I take my jacket off and grow my wings, I jump up and am flying to Mystic Falls, it is about 10 miles away, but when I am flying I should get there in 5 minutes.

  I see Mystic Falls and fly to the Salvatore house. I walk into the room, "Where is Nathan?" I ask as soon as I see Damon, "We dont know." Damon says, "What the hell do you mean you dont know? Where is he!" I roar, Damon backs up a little, "Bonnie is working on it, calm down." Damon says, "DONT FUCKING TELL MY TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN! My son is about to be sacrificed to give someone the power to kill all the original vampires, and you are telling me to calm down!" I scream, "I'm going to find my son." I say walking out of the house, as soon as I am out of the house my skin feels like it is on fire, I look down at my left hand and see that I have no ring. I walk back into the house, I look at Damon, he is smirking and holding my ring. "I'm sorry, but Klaus has to die, and we dont have the steaks to kill him with anymore. I'm sorry Judith." Damon says, I feel my eyes fill with tears, "Damon, this is your nefew, please dont do this, please dont do this to me." I cry, "I'm sorry but I have to, Klaus has Elena and he's going to use her to make his hybrids and we cant let him do that to her." Damon says, I then feel someone put a needle into my neck. "And we cant let you get in the way." I hear Stefan say, "P-please, d-ont do this -to m-ee." then I black out.

  I wake up with a gasp, I see that I am in the cellar, they have my tied down with ropes that were definitely dipped in vervain, then they have chains that must be harmful to angels. I use my last bit of strength to contact Kol through mind messages, 'Kol can you hear me' I say, 'whats wrong darling' he asks, 'Damon and Stefan they are trying to kill Klaus but in the process it will kill the rest of you, I am in the Salvatore house in the cellar, dont kill my brothers, but get me out of here' is all I say then I black out again.

  I wake up hearing the snaps of bones, Kol's here. I hear someone walking down the stairs. I then see Kol at the door, I smile weakly, he unlocks the door and walks in, he touches the ropes and I hear sizzling, "Vervain." I say if he wasn't a vampire then he wouldnt of heard me. He rips the ropes off me, then breaks the chains, he then brings me a few blood bags from the freezer outside of the cell. I drink them with in a matter of seconds. "Do you know where Nathan is?" I ask, "Yup I listened to your brothers talking to the little witch before I walked in and broke there necks." Kol says, "Where?" I ask, "The forest, where Klaus became a hybrid."

  I get my strength back quickly, me and Kol are running as fast as we can to the location, which is pretty fast. Once we get there, I see Nathan on a altar, made of the rock, which represents earth, there is a strong wind which represents air. There are torches in at each end of the pentagram, Fire. Then the lake behind the witches represent water. "Nathan!" I yell trying to run to him, but a strong pain goes through my body, I scream in pain, my bones are breaking, Kol's are too. "About time you came, we were waiting, in order to make the sacrifice we need the mother and fathers blood." A blonde witch says, then Bonnie comes over to me and Kol with a wooden bowl, she uses her magic to make slashes in our hands, she puts our hands over the bowl and lets our blood flow freely into it. She then walks over to Nathan who is tied down on the altar. The witch pours our blood over my child. I feel all the witches power flowing through me. Pain and Anger is all I'm feeling, the witches start chanting, Kol starts screaming as more pain is being inflicted into him. This only fuels my anger, I stand up, the witches start using more power on me, making me stumble, but my only focus is on my child.

  I scream making all the witches fall down exept the one in the middle on the pentagram with Nathan. I zip to the pentagram only to be thrown back, I am back next to a dying Kol. The witch brings up a knife, "No!" I scream tears falling out of my eyes. She brings the knife down and blood flows out of Nathans stomach. Nathan's skin turns blue and veins all over his body become purple, "Nathan!" I scream, then his body turns to fire, and the wind blows away his ashes, the ashes go into 5 different directions, some ashes hit Kol. Kol then starts struggling to breath. "No, Kol!" I scream as he falls to the ground and start seizing, I cup his face with my hands, "No!" I scream, Kol looks into my eyes, a tear falling out of his eyes, he reaches up and touches my face. "Please dont leave me." I cry, he then say the three words that always made my stomach flutter, but not this time for I know that for him it means goodbye. "I....Love...You." he says, then his skin becomes blue and all his veins turn a purple color, and his body becomes engulfed in flames.

 Then I wake up, in a bed and a dark room with a gasp.

A/n-Definetly the saddest chapter I've written, guess its good that it all was a nightmare though right? hehe I bet you guys hate me right now, but oh well. Comment and tell me what you think. And what was going through your head when you were reading this.