Chapter 17

1 month later...

  "Kol, come here you're going to want to see this." I call, Kol comes down, "What?" Kol asks, "Nathan, say Daddy." I say, "Daddy!" he says, and holds his arms out to Kol, Kol smiles and sits on the floor, "Go to Daddy." I say then Nathan stands up and walks over to Kol very wobbly, "Okay...say I love you mommy." Kol says, Nathan has been doing pretty good with words lately but I've only been giving him 1 word to say, " I wuve mommy." he says, I smile and crawl over to him, "Mommy wuves you to, now give mommy a kiss." I say putting my face in front of his and making a kissy face. Nathan gives me a little baby kiss and starts laughing and clapping. "Hey where's mine darling?" Kol asks, I laugh, "Alright fine, give me a kiss." I say in a baby voice putting my face in front of Kol's and make a kissy face, Kol kisses me, and Nathan claps, me and Kol both laugh, "Alright time for a real one." I say and kiss Kol making Kol do his signature smirk. "Mommy's hungry." I say, and get up, "No, no, mommy!" Nathan screams, "Aww honey, you're okay, Mommy will be right back." I say, "Mommy." Nathan cries holding his arms out. "Alright come here." I say picking him up taking him into the kitchen with me, I take a bottle out for Nathan and fill it with juice, then I sit him in his high chair, "Hey, Kol come feed your son!" I call, Kol comes in and I hand him some baby food. Then I fill a foam cup with blood and put a straw in it so Nathan wont see. I start drinking it and instantly feel more relaxed, I walk out and stand next to Kol, I hold the cup out in front of Kol and he sips at it. "I'm going out to the store today, are you okay here with Nathan, or do you want me to take him with me?" I ask, "I'll watch him darling, what are you getting?" Kol asks, "Stuff for Nathan, red liquid, and I might get me and you new clothes." I say, "Alright when?" Kol asks, "I'm about to start getting ready." I say, "Okay." Kol says and I smile, I kiss him on his cheek, he looks at me and kiss him on the lips.

  I put on a black crop top with long lace sleeves, some dark ripped skinny jeans, black ankle high 6 inch heal boots, and curl my hair. I then put in a thick layer of black eyeliner some mascara, and lip gloss then I put some silver hoop earrings in and a bellybutton ring that has purple flowers on it, I look in my full body mirror and smile at myself in approval. I walk downstairs and see Kol playing with Nathan, "Alright babe I'm leaving, be back in about an hour." I say and give Kol a quick kiss and say bye to Nathan, "No mommy!!" he cries, "Mommy will be back." I say and leave the house, I walk over to my black convertible and get in starting it. I first stop at the hospital where my guy is getting me the blood, he brings out a cooler and puts it in the back and I drive away, then I go to the grocery store, I get baby food, new cups, and a new car seat for Nathan. Then I go to the mall and go get some new clothes for me Kol and Nathan. I get a call from my brother, "Hello?" I answer at the check out line, "Hey are you doing anything tonight?" Damon asks, "Not that I know of." I answer bored, the guy behind the line gives me my change and reseat, I look at the reseat and see it has his number on hit I roll my eyes and show him the engagement ring, and crumble up the paper and throw it at him walking away. "Well we are throwing a party for Elena if you and Kol want to go." Damon says, I sigh, "Can we bring Nathan, or will there be drinking?" I ask, "No babies aloud." Damon says, "Alright well I'll ask Kol if he's doing anything tonight and see if Rebecca can watch Nathan, and then I'll let you know." I say and hang up the phone. I walk out of the mall and to my car, I then drive home a little fast because I miss my babies.

  I walk into the house and I see Kol and Nathan passed out on the couch. I smile and put the stuff down on the table, I then go over to Nathan and take him out of Kol's arms and go upstairs putting him in his crib. I then go back downstairs and straddle Kol's lap, I kiss Kol's lips lightly. It takes a little bit but he soon kisses back. Then he pulls away, "Where's Nathan?" he asks, "I put him in his crib." I whisper and kiss Kol again. Kol kisses me softly, he cups my face in his hands, "Mmm, I've miss you darling." Kol says, "I was only gone for an hour." I say, Kol smiles, "Doesn't matter, I still missed you." he chuckles and kisses me again, I smile, "You should help me put some stuff away." I say in between kisses, "I should? Why don't we just keep doing this?" Kol smirks and continues kissing me, "I like that idea, but no." I say and peck his lips once more and walk into the kitchen and start putting things away. I didn't realize Kol had come up behind me, so when I get done putting something in the cabinet, I stand up straight and Kol snakes his arms around my waist, making me jump. "Relax darling, it's just me." he whispers in my ear, he kisses my ear and moves down my neck, to my sweet spot. "Mmm." I say, tilting my head to the side giving Kol more access. Kol sucks and bites on the spot making me bite my lip so I don't moan. Kol moves his hands all down my body, and me being a vampire the feeling is intensified X100, I start breathing a littlie heavier and tilt my head back on Kol's shoulder. "How do you always find ways to make me weak in the knees Mr. Mikaelson?" I ask, Kol chuckles, "I am very experienced darling." Kol says, kissing my ear again. I turn facing him, I take both his hands, "What can I do that no one else can?" I ask, Kol smiles, "You are the only women, that I have loved, and the only women who can bring the good out of me." he says, "Maybe it's because I'm half an angel." I say, "You're MY angel." Kol says kissing my lips lightly, "And you're MY devil." I say and kiss him again. I will NEVER get over this man's lips, they're softness, taste, the feeling they give me every time I kiss them, uhg, they are just so perfect. And they belong to the most perfect man I will ever meet.

  As mine and Kol's simple kiss turns into a MAJOR make out session we hear Nathan crying. "Another interruption?" I ask, Kol chuckles, "Don't worry darling, we will continue this." he says and pecks my lips, he then goes upstairs and gets Nathan, bringing him downstairs. "Mama, mama, Mommy." Nathan says crying, holding his arms out to me. "Aw, come here baby, Mommy's here." I say in a gentle voice, "I think someone had a nightmare." I say, Nathan keeps crying, I sit down on the couch and Kol sits down to. I lay Nathan's head on my chest and start singing him a lullaby. Nathan soon stops crying and listens to my voice, he soon is asleep, "You have a lovely voice darling." Kol says, "Why thank you Mr. Mikaelson." I say in a British accent, "What's with the accent? Are you mocking me?" Kol asks smirking, "No it's just fun to do." I say, Kol chuckles, I get up and put Nathan in his play pen/crib we have set up downstairs. We hear a loud knock on the door which wakes Nathan up again, "Fuuuckk." I sigh, grabbing Nathan bouncing him, I walk to the door and open it, to see  no one there, I can feel my eyes change, "Kol come take Nathan, now." I say, Kol takes Nathan and I walk out the door closing it. "I can sense you so their is no point in hiding." I say, then Jake comes out, "You know it's kind of rude not telling me you had a baby, and that you got engaged." he said, "Oh sorry it must have slipped my mind." I say, we circle each other on the front lawn. "You know I never thought, THE Judith Salvatore, would settle for such a pathetic, stupid, player like the Mikaelson in there." Jake smirked, "Well I settled for you once." I said, "But you have to remember how I just used you for food, then you took something of mine, and I killed your family." I say, smiling as I saw Jake stop walking, I circled around him, "Mmm,"I said and tilted my head back smiling, "I remember there terror, you should've seen there faces, if I remember correctly you little sister was the most fun, I saved her for last, made her watch as I tore her mother and father to pieces." I laughed remembering the faces of the Nelson family as I killed them. Jake's anger was rising, "And you're brother Andrew, he actually tried to escape, when he saw me outside waiting for him, he begged me for life, little did he know, that in a couple of minutes he'd be begging for death." I say, then Jake lunged, I flipped over him with lightning speed, "You're too slow, do you honestly think you can defeat me?" I ask, Jake didn't answer just lunged again, I kneed him in the face and threw him at a tree. "You're so weak! I'm older, faster, stronger, and smarter then you'll ever be." I say and zip over to him, I break a branch off the tree and position it over his heart, "Any last words?" I ask, "I hope you rot in hell." he spats, I smirk, "I'll meet you there one day." I say and plunge the steak into his heart, his skin turns purple and blue, I use my powers and burn him down to ash. "Sorry Jake." I mumble as a wind carries his ashes away.