Chapter 10: Shaking The Bed

(This is a sex chapter, it's not full on sex I'll tell you when it starts and when It finishes so you don't have to read it if you don't want to, read ONLY IF YOU CAN! And do NOT report it's not my fault you read it, cause I put a warning okay.)

  Me and Kol get back to the motel room and I just plop down on the bed. I cover my face with my hands, I am getting annoyed with having to do this and Kol knows this. Kol grabs a blood bag and pours the blood into a cup for me. He comes over to me and sits on the bed giving me the cup, "This is getting annoying." I say, "I know darling, but you'll be fine, I promise." Kol says handing me he blood, I smile at him and drink the red liquid. I put it on the counter next to us and lean on Kol's chest, I sigh, "How much longer?" I ask, "I don't know darling." Kol says, I sigh again, "It's alright I guess, at least I have you with me still." I say looking at him, he smiles and kisses me passionately. Once we break the kiss I go take a shower because I haven't had one today. When I get out I see a note on the bed saying, "Sorry I wasn't there when you got out darling, blood bags weren't working for me, I prefer something a little warming, be back soon. -Kol." I sigh, I put on one of Kol's button up shirts and some yoga shorts. I love yoga shorts. I lay down and fall asleep quickly.

(Strong Sexual content starts) 

  I wake up to the door closing, I open my eyes tired and see Kol, he looks over to me and smiles. I smile back an roll over on my back. "C'mon darling, I'm not tired yet." Kol says, probably smirking, "Well I am." I groan, "I can fix that." Kol says, then I feel the bed shift and feel Kol's hands travel up my thighs, "You look really sexy in my shirt darling," Kol says, "But I think you might look better with out it." he says in a seductive tone, he unbuttons the bottom of it and licks my stomach, then starts to suck and bite the sensitive areas. I moan silently, I grip on the sheets, Kol makes his, way up from my stomach, chest, neck, jawbone to my lips, he kisses them hungrily. I smirk and we sit up, I push Kol's jacket off and run my hands down his chest grabbing the hem of his shirt puling it up and over his head. When it's off Kol waist no time and smashes his lips to mine again, I push him down on the bed straddling his hips. He starts to unbutton the shirt the rest of the way, when it's off he props himself up on his elbows kissing my chest. I lean my head back and bite my lip suppressing my moans, Kol sits up the rest of the way and kisses my neck running his hands up and down the smooth skin of my sides and hips playing with the yoga shorts. He zips us to the wall so we are standing, I smirk an we roughly kiss each other having multiple tongue battles. I undo his belt and throw it some where, then I unbutton & unzip them and push them own. He kicks them away somewhere not breaking the kiss once, Kol slides his hands down my sides and to my ass squeezing it, I squeal an we both laugh, he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me over to the kitchen counter and sits me on there, he pulls my yoga shorts off and throws them somewhere. He steps in between my legs and we continue kissing roughly, he reaches behind my back and unclasps my bra, I giggle as it falls, he grabs me and zips us to the bed. He takes my thong off and kicks off his boxers. He looks at me with a look asking if he can, I nod my head. And he thrust, he started off slow, but picked up the pace with each thrust, I dig my nails into his back from intense pleasure. The room is filled with my high pitched moans and his low growls, we are both sweating and are very close. After one more breath taking thrust we both release, Kol rolls off me and is breathing heavy just like me.

[Sex is over ;)]

  I look over in Kol's direction and he looks at me, we both smile at each other, "Well that's a fun way to wake me up, you should do it more often." I say and kiss his passionately, Kol smiles, "Only if you want me too darling." Kol says pulling me close to him, I giggle, I cant get enough od this man, "I love you and I will do anything for you darling." Kol says, I look at him and smile, I kiss him again, "I love you too." I say making him smile, he runs his fingers up and down my arm. I lay my head in Kol chest. I soon fall asleep to his breathing. I love Kol Mikaelson, and Kol Mikaelson Loves Me. I smile at the thought and close my eyes slowly falling into a deep slumber.

I know it was short, but I will update soon okay. Love you guys!!!! :)