Chapter 12: Where are we going?

Me and Kol are leaving, for a while. He says it's a surprise of where we're going. I have no clue, but it better be good. I am saying bye to Rebecca and Klaus, while Kol is waiting in the car, "You better text me." Rebecca says, I smile, "I will, promise." I say, I give her an Klaus a hug one more time and then head out to where Kol is. He is leaning in the convertible looking as sexy as ever, he smirks at me, and I smirk back. He opens my door for me, I smile at him, he smiles back, I kiss him, he smirks into the kiss, "I know what you're doing darling, it's not going to work." Kol smirks, "You're mean." I pout and sit in the car, Kol chuckles and shut the door. He puts his hand on my cheek making me look at him, he kisses me again. I smile when he pulls away, "You're still mean." I say, Kol chuckles an goes to the drivers side, "But you love me anyway darling." Kol says, I laugh and turn on the radio.

  We just got to the air port and I still have no idea where we're going. "Flight 203 from Virginia to-" I was listening, but Kol covers my ears so I don't hear it. "You're so mean, why wont you tell me where we're going?" I whine, "It's a surprise darling." Kol says, "I'm starting to not like surprises." I say, Kol chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist, "C'mon we don't want to miss our flight do we?" he asks, "I guess not." I say and follow Kol, Kol gives the lady our tickets, she scans them and lets us go on the plan. I look at the plain an it doesn't give me a clue of where we're going. I sigh and Kol chuckles knowing that I'm getting frustrated, "Do you want to know where we're going darling?" Kol asks, "Yes, that's what I've been dying to know for the past hour and a half." I say, "We're going to Hawaii." he says, my jaw drops, "Really?" I ask, "Really." Kol says, I smile and kiss him, "I love you." I say, "I love you too darling." Kol says, I smile again and he lightly kisses me again. I look over and see an old couple giving me a weird look. I smile at them and they look away, I listen closely too there conversation, "She hasn't aged a day." the man says, "She could be related to her somehow, like a granddaughter." the women says, "No everything about her is exactly the same, it her, it's Judith Salvatore." the man says, I look at Kol who is not paying attention, "What are you saying Lucas, that she is immortal?" the lady says sarcastically, "That's exactly what I'm saying." he says, I stop listening, "Kol," I say, he looks at me an sees the worried expression on my face, "What's wrong darling?"  he asks, "That old guy over there, he knows my name, and he is saying I haven't aged a day, and I'm pretty sure I know who he is." I say, "Who?" Kol asks, "I killed him."

  We are now getting off the plane me an Kol are following the old man, but he doesn't know it, his wife went somewhere else a while ago. He walks somewhere where there is little people. Me an Kol look at each other and walk up to him. "Hello." I say stepping in front of them smiling, "So I over heard my name mentioned in your conversation." I say, the man goes to back up, but Kol is there, "Don't go running mate, we just want to talk." Kol says, "How do you know who I am?" I ask not bothering to compel him, "You're Judith Salvatore, I met you 65 years ago, you fed on me and I died." the man says, "Then how are you here? Cause you're clearly not a vampire." I say, then I look down at his right hand to see a big ring, kind of like Jeremy's and Alaric's. "Where did you get that?" I ask, "It's been past down over the generations." the man says, I look at Kol, Kol grabs the man' hand, and takes the ring tossing it to me. "Well Luke, I do remember you, you were fun back then, but when I kill some one I expect them to stay dead, and let me tell you something, me and Kol are really hungry." I say letting my face change, Kol sinks his fangs into the man's neck and I sink mine into his shoulder. Me and Kol drink until there is nothing left. I smirk as the body falls, Kol smiles, he wipes my lip with his thumb and sucks the blood off his finger. I roll my eye and grab the old guys body by the shirt and throw him in the dumpster.

  Me and Kol go to the apartment we are renting out, we don't need a real big place. I go to the bedroom and plop down on the bed, I start taking pictures of myself. Kol comes on and as I am making a duck face kisses my cheek, then I snap the picture. "That one is going on Facebook." I say, Kol smirks, he sits on the bed next to me and take my phone, me and him take a bunch of pictures together. I finally take my phone away from him and put it on the nightstand next to the bed. I kiss him passionately on the lips and straddle his hips. Kol smirks into the kiss and I smirk back, "What's this for darling?" Kol asks in between kisses, "You took me to Hawaii, here is you reward." I say, I start to unbutton his shirt, once I am done unbuttoning it, he helps me remove it, I throw it somewhere, I run my hands down his chest to his belt and unbuckle it. When I throw that somewhere Kol removes my shirt, he connects his lips to my chest, he moves up my chest, neck, and jawbone until he reaches my lips, that is when he makes me lay down and he is on top of me. Kol kisses he lightly one more time when he starts to remove me jeans, he kisses my stomach, I start, breathing a little more heavier and he smirks. This is going to be one fun night for both of us.