Chapter 13: Stomach Problems

I woke up in Kol's arms, I smile as he lightly snores, I get up and put on my underwear and Kol's button up shirt. I know how much Kol loves it when I wear his button up shirts. I smirk and go out into the kitchen, I take out a blood bag and go back into mine and Kol's room, I pop open the blood bag and put a drop of blood on my finger and spread it across my lips. I kiss Kol's lips, he wakes up and licks his lips, "Mmmm." he smirks, I chuckle and sit down on the bed sipping the blood bag. Kol sits up and wraps his arms around my waist, I hold the blood bags to his lips and he sips it. It's almost gone, I try pulling it away from him, but he bites down and wont let go. "Let go, it's mine you ass." I giggle, Kol smirks and lets go and kisses my cheek, I smile and peck his lips which taste like blood. I drink the rest of the blood bag, I put it on the nightstand next to the bed. I go to get up, but Kol grabs my hand, "Where do you think you're going darling." I smirk and walk over to Kol wrapping my arms around his neck, playing with the  hair on the back. He looks into my eyes smiling, "I am going to get another blood bag because you drank mine." I say, he smirks, "You're forgetting something darling." Kol says, "Hmm, and what is that?" I ask, Kol smirks, "This." he answers and kisses me passionately on the lips, I smile into the kiss, I run my hands over his shoulders and to his chest and push him down. "Don't distract me from my breakfast." I say smirking, "I would never, but I have another question before you go," Kol starts, I nod telling him to keep going, "was it working?" he smirks, I roll my eyes and walk out of the bedroom going to the fridge grabbing another blood bag.

  After getting my blood bag, I return to the bedroom and sit down, when I am half way through this one Kol takes it and finishes it. I roll my eyes as he smirks, "I'm bored, let's go do something fun." I beg, Kol chuckles, "Come here darling." he says holding his arm out, I smile and crawl up to him, he wraps his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer putting the blanket over me. I cuddle closer to him and put my head on his chest. "I love you darling." Kol says, I smile and look up at him, he looks down at me and smiles, "I love you too." I say, he kisses my forehead and we just turn on the tv and cuddle.

  After a while of cuddling an eating popcorn, we decide we want to go swimming today. I go into the bathroom and put on my light blue bikini, booty shorts and strapless white shirt. Kol puts on his bathing suit and a t-shirt, I brush my naturally wavy hair and put on some white flip flops an am ready to go. Kol drives us to the beach and when we get out of the car have heads turning, we smirk at each other and walk hand an hand towards the water. We set up chairs and towels, Kol takes off his shirt an shoes and looks at me. I smile and strip down to my bikini, when I put my clothes on my chair Kol picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. I am giggling and screaming, Kol runs to deep water and throws me in, I swim to the surface and glare at Kol. Kol smiles innocently at me an I push him under the water, he doesn't come up for a while, oh god, what is he doing? I feel hands on my hips, then I am pulling under the water, I turn around, to see Kol, I smile at him an he kisses me...Underwater! I break the kiss and swim to the surface, Kol comes up soon after me. I look to the side and see people surfing, Kol looks over and smiles, "You like surfing darling?" Kol asks, I smile and nod my head, "Can we go surfing tomorrow, today we're swimming an sun bathing." I smile and peck his lips, "Anything for you darling." Kol says, I peck his lips again. Kol has a devilish smirk on his face, I smile an swim away giggling like crazy.

  After a long time of swimming it starts to get dark and everyone leaves. Me and Kol walk out of the water, and a girl walks up to Kol and starts to flirt with him. I walk over to the girl smiling, "Hey Kol." I say smiling, "Hello Darling." Kol smirks, "Who are you?" the girl asks, "I'm his girlfriend, something you'll never be, so stop trying." I smirk, the girl looks at me, "You better watch who you're talking to bitch." the girl spats, I chuckle darkly, "Bitch you need to watch who you're talking to." I spat back walking closer to her. "Bitch get the fuck out of my face." she says, "Who's gonna make me? You?" I ask walking closer to her making her angrier. She pushes me back some, I grab her throat flashing her my fangs, Kol grabs my hand and pulls it away from the girls throat, "Leave an forget you saw us." he says, the girl nods and walks away, Kol turns to me smirking, "Wipe that smirk off your face." I say, "Someone got jealous." Kol say continuing to smirk. I roll my eyes, "Can you blame me?" I ask, Kol chuckles and kisses me, passionately, I smile into the kiss. Me and Kol pull apart to see people looking at us in awe. I smile at Kol and we walk hand in hand to our spot grabbing our stuff. We then walk to the car, and head to the apartment.

  When we get home we both get into the shower together an have a little fun. After the amazing shower with Kol, we lay down, I hold my stomach in pain. I remember this pain though, it was from when I was a human and I got my monthly visitor, wait does this mean I have it now, I get up an go into the bathroom and see everything is okay in that department. I scrunch my eye brows together, I walk into the bedroom and Kol zips in front of me, "Are you okay darling?" he asks, I look up at him, "I don't know." I answer, Kol tilts his head to the side an gives me a look, "You know how human girls get there period right?" I ask, Kol scrunches his eye brows together an nods, "Well when I was human and had mine, I would get really bad cramps, an I'm getting them right now." I say, when I say that Kol has his thinking face on. Kol looks at my stomach and listens, then his jaw drops, "What?" I ask, "Y-you're-" Kol starts, "I'm what?!" I ask, "You're Pregnant."