Chapter 18

Kol's p.o.v...

  "Damon No!" I hear Judith yell, I am being pinned by my brother Klaus, Damon brings a special steak up about to plunge it into Nathan's heart, "Damon!" Judith cries, as she is being held by a spell the little Bennett witch is putting on her, "If you do this I will hunt you to your end!" I yell, "This child is the a weapon to kill all supernatural creatures, we cant let the witches get a hold of him." Damon says, "All the more reason to help us protect him, Damon please!" Judith yells, "I am not letting another person I care about die Judith! I'm sorry!" Damon says, and then plunges the steak into Nathan's heart, his skin turns blue, and purple veins are all over his body, then his body is engulfed in flames.

  I wake up with a gasp, and I am breathing heavy, my hair sticking to my skin from the salty liquid. I feel a hand on my shoulder, "Hey, you okay?" I hear Judith's soft voice ask, I sigh and look at her, "Yeah darling, I'm fine just a bad dream, sorry to wake you." I say and smile to her, she smiles back, "It's alright, this is about the time Nathan wakes up anyway." she says, "You wanna talk about it?" she asks, I shake my head, "Alright, as long as you're okay." she says, I smile, "I'm fine darling dont worry about me." I say, she smiles and leans in kissing me lightly on the lips. "I love you." she says, "I love you too darling." I smile kissing her again. It soon turns into a full out make-out session, she pulls away, and smirks at me, she pushes me down on the bed and straddles my hips. I smirk, and she smirks back, she kisses me again, this time more roughly, our breathing starts to deepen, and the kiss get more rough. Our vampire senses are heightening. I sit up kissing down her collar bone and neck leaving dark purple spots everywhere, I hear a moan escaping her lip, making me smirk. I rip her shirt off her body and kiss her chest, she runs her hands down my bare chest. She pushes me back down letting her fangs show, only turning me on more. I zip to the wall pinning her, and kiss her roughly.

you can guess what happened...

  Me and Judith are laying on the bed fully naked, and breathing heavy, she has her head on my chest, and I am making shapes on her back. I smile, it's been a while sense me and her had sex, and this night was amazing. "That...was amazing." Judith says, I chuckle, "That is very much true, my darling." I say smirking, she looks up at me, and smiles, I smile back and kiss her forehead. She puts her head on my chest again, she starts to fall asleep, then we hear Nathan start to wake up. She starts to get up, "No it's alright darling, I got him this time." I say, she smiles, I get up and put my boxers on. "Kol?" I hear her say before I leave, "Yes darling?" I ask, "You're forgetting something." she says pointing to her lips, I smirk, and walk over to her, she kisses me passionately. She pulls away, but steals a quick peck making me smirk, "You just cant get enough of me can you darling?" I ask, "Dont get to cocky, now go get your son." she says laying back down, I chuckle and leave the room going over to Nathan's. I walk over to his crib and pick him up sitting in the rocking chair, I rock him back and forth until we both eventually just fall asleep.

Judith's p.o.v...

  I wake up to a ray of sunlight in my face. I cover my face, I realized Kol never came back after going to get Nathan last night. He probably fell asleep with him, I smile thinking about last night. It was definitely a fun night. I get up putting on some underwear and one of Kol's button up shirt, I put my hair into a messy bun and go to Nathan's room. Too see that I was right, Kol had fallen asleep with Nathan, I smile and take a picture, I then send it to Damon, 'Told you he'd make a good dad' I send, I soon get a message back saying, 'he could at least be wearing a shirt or more importantly some pants' he says, I just roll my eyes and put my phone down. I take Nathan from Kol's arms and put him in the crib, and wake Kol up, "Babe, c'mon go to bed." I say, Kol yawns and nods his head, then get up and starts walking to the door when I stop him, he looks at me, "You're forgetting something again." I smirk, he smirks back and kisses me passionately, he steals a few more pecks on my lips, cheeks, nose, and neck making me giggle, and him smile. He then goes to our bedroom. I see if Nathan is still sleeping which he is, and go down stairs, I start to clean the house, and make myself a bowl of cereal. When I am finished I see that Nathan and Kol both have been asleep for a while. I decide to let Nathan sleep, because a cranky baby isnt a happy baby. I go up to mine and Kols room and see that he is laying on his back, I smirk, I straddle his hips without waking him up, I kiss the side of his lips, and down to his neck which I know he likes. He wakes up, "Mmm." I can practically hear the smirk forming on his face. I sit back up, looking at Kol, "We need a day to ourselves, so it can be like before we had Nathan." I say, "Oh really?" Kol asks, "Yeah when was the last time we fed from something other then a blood bag, or gotten our hands dirty, or went to a party?" I ask, "So you are saying we should have time to ourselves where we go and be careless and maybe kill a few people?" Kol asks, I smile sweetly, Kol smirks, "Anything for you darling." I smile, and peck his lips, "I love you!" I say excitedly, "I love you too darling." Kol says, sitting up and kissing me more passionately. I smile into the kiss, "When do you want to go?" Kol asks, "Whenever you're ready." I answer, "How about instead of just a day, we have a little vacation?" Kol says, "As long as I'm with you, I can probably get Rebecca to watch Nathan." I say, Kol smirks, "Nathan's sleeping isnt he?" Kol asks, I give Kol a 'what are you up too' look, "Yeah...?" I say, Kol pushes me down on the bed with vampire speed, making me squeal. "Good." Kol whispers seductively and starts kisses my neck. I close my eyes enjoying the feeling of intense pleasure. "Mmm, you look so sexy in my shirt darling." I hear Kol say, I chuckle evilly, "And you are so sexy without it." I say running my hand down his bare chest. I hear Kol chuckling, then I feel a pinch on my neck, making me gasp. I can hear Kol swallowing, "Someones hungry." I say moving my head to the side giving him more access. Kol detaches himself from my neck, which heals quickly, he sits up, he has my blood running down his chin, and the veins under his eyes are still there. I smirk, I get up and stand on my knees, I lick the blood off of Kol's chin, I let my face change, knowing he loves it. He smirks showing off he's purly whites, I smile showing off mine. Kol zips us to the wall and we start to kiss, roughly. He runs his hands all up and down my body, making me smirk. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist.

you probably know how it went...

  As me and Kol lay on the bed, naked and breathing heavy, I hear Nathan start to cry. I get up and put my underwear on, I put on one of my T-shirts sense Kol shredded the one that I was wearing before. I go into Nathan's bedroom, and see that around him is engulfed in flames, he must've had another nightmare, and his powers manifested a little. I put the fire out, and walk over to Nathan who is screaming his head off, "Shh, calm down baby, Mama's here." I cooed bouncing him in my arms. "C'mon, lets go get some food." I say, I walk out of the room and down the stairs, I walk into the kitchen and take out some Cheerios. I cant wait for mine and Kol's 'little' vacation.

A/n: Sorry it took me so long to update, I just had huge writers block, I will update as soon as I can :).