Chapter 15

I wake up having a feeling like Nathan is in trouble, I look over to Nathan because when I see someone in a hooded jacket getting ready to pick him up. "Get away from him!" I yell zipping over to them grabbing there throat an throwing them across the room, I see them run out of the room vampire speed an Kol chases after them. I pick Nathan up and rock him back to sleep. I put him back in the crib, Kol comes back in, "Who the hell was that?" I ask, "I don't know they disappeared." Kol says he walks over to the crib checking on Nathan, "Someone tried to take our child Kol, and he is barely a day old." I say getting angry. Damon an Stefan walk in, and not quietly, "What's going on?" they ask Nathan wakes up an starts crying. I pick Nathan up again, which calms him down. "Someone just tried to kidnap Nathan." I say, I walk out of the room an walk down stairs, "What are you doing?" Stefan asks, "Calling Klaus, we have a vampire after my child, no better protection against a vampire then a bunch of hybrids right?" I ask, "Judith Calm Down." Damon says, my head snaps up, "Calm down!? I'm sorry are you missing the fact that someone just tried to steal my child!? Don't freaking tell me to calm down!" I yell getting angry. Nathan starts to cry. I walk into the kitchen an take out some breast milk from the fridge, I put it in the microwave to heat it up. Kol walks over to me, "Darling, you have to calm down, okay, I will call Nik, and I will make sure no one comes near our child. Okay?" Kol asks, I nod my head, "But if he comes near my child again I am going to kill him slowly an painfully." I say, the microwave beeps, I take the milk out an test it on my skin. Then I feed it to Nathan, he finishes half the bottle then goes to sleep. I put him back in the crib, an look outside I see some hybrids positioned everywhere around the house. I close the windows an lock all of them.

  The next morning, I get up an see that Nathan is fine, but I am still on guard of everything. I let both him and Kol sleep, I go to the window and open it looking to see how the intruder got in, I cant find anything so this vampire must have a witch working with him, just freaking great. I go back downstairs and get a blood bag so I can get my strength to kill whoever is trying to steal my child. I can hear Nathan starting to wake up. I walk back upstairs and see Kol in the kitchen feeding Nathan. I smile and just lean in the door way, when Nathan is finished his bottle Kol burps him, "Wow Kol Mikaelson actually knows how to take care of a child." I tease, walking over to them, "Hi baby." I say tickling Nathan's already plump stomach, making Nathan laugh. "What about me darling, why don't I get a hello?" he teases, I smile, "Hi baby." I say and kiss him lightly on the lips. Making him smile, I put my head on Kol shoulder, I hear a knock on the door, I walk over to the door answering it seeing that it is Tamara. She smiles I look into her eyes and see that she is hiding something. I look at Kol giving him a little message without speaking. Little perk of being half an angel, you can send mind messages. "She is helping someone kidnap Nathan, I can see it in her eyes. Take Nathan upstairs I don't want him to see me kill her." I message, Kol does what he is told and takes Nathan upstairs. I zip Tamara to the wall holding her throat, "Why are you trying to steal my child?!" I yell, she does that little witchy thingy to me and I fall to my knees holding my head in pain. Then I see Kol hit her head against the wall making her slowly pass out, "You're too late." she says, then I realize that Nathan is alone, "Kol Nathan's alone!" I yell then I zip back up to our room to see someone in a dark hoody zipping out from our window, I zip after him and then catch him and take Nathan back from him. I see the scare on his face and know who it is, but before I can do anything about it he disappears.

  "Jake, it's Jake Nelson." I say walking in the house, "Who's that?" Kol asks, "Jake Nelson and I, we have a not so good history, I killed his family so now he is out to get Nathan." I say, "Then why is he trying to kidnap him and not just kill him?" Damon asks, oh did I forget to mention that my brothers just got back. "He wants to make me suffer the way I made him suffer." I answer, "What did you do darling?" Kol asks, "Well back in 1875, I turned my humanity off because I killed one of my friends, and he was someone who pissed me off so I took his family and tore them apart leaving them scattered across Mystic Falls. Then when he came to kill me I thought I killed him but he must've had help from someone." I say, then I see Tamara start to wake up I hand Nathan off to Kol and go over to him. "How is Jake still alive?" I ask, "I don't know he never told me!" she says afraid, "Well you're useless." I say and break her neck. Then walk upstairs laying down to calm down. Kol comes in, "Where's Nathan?" I ask, "With your brothers." Kol answers I lay back down and he comes and lays next to me, "This is freaking delightful." I say sarcastically, Kol chuckles, I put my head on his chest and he starts playing with my hair calming me down and kind of making me tired. I look up at him, "I love you." I say, Kol smiles, "I love you to darling." Kol says and kisses me passionately, I smile into the kiss. "Your kiss always makes me smile." I say smiling, Kol smiles back at me, "And you always make me smile darling, your touch, your voice, your eyes, everything about you makes me smile, you are my one and only true love darling, don't ever forget that." Kol says, I smile again and kiss him.