Chapter 9: Day with a Gilbert and a Mikaelson

I wake up at 10:48, I check my phone and see I have no new messages. I slip out of Kol's gri and walk into the bathroom. I look at my face and see that I look like a racoon. I sit on the toliet and take one of my make-up remover wipes and remove my make-up. I throw my hair up in a messy bun. I grab one of my duffle bags looking through it. I take out a pair of jean shorts and a black V-neck. I strip down and put them on. I look over and see Kol still sleeping. I wish I could go back to sleep but I can't, I go back into the bathroom and open my make-up bag, I put on some dark eye liner and some mascara. Then I put on some clear lip gloss. I leave my hair the way it is, I look at the time and see it's 11:15, I go over to where Kol is peacefully sleeping, I tap his foot, "Wake up." I say, he groans, "Come on, wake up." I say and crawl up to him on the bed, I put my hand on his bare side and pull his body so he is laying on his back. "Come on Kol, I got up a while ago, you're lucky I let you sleep." I say, "When do we need to meet the Gilbert?" he asks with a tired voice that I think is sexy. "I don't know he hasnt texted me or you yet." I say, "Now get up." I say, and get up going into the kitchen, I open the fridge and get out two blood bags, I toss Kol one an drink mine. Kol still hasnt gotten up, I think he went back to sleep. "Kol! Get the hell up!" I say, he groans and puts his pillow over his head. I walk over to the bed, "Come on Kol wake up." I say, he groans again, I crawl over him so I am on the side he is, I pull the pillow away from his face. He opens his eyes, "C'mon please wake up." I beg, "Five more minutes?" he asks, "No now." I say, Kol doesnt budge, I get a little closer to his face and peck his lips, he opens his eyes again, "Please wake up." I beg, "Fine, but first, give me a real one." he says, I know he means a kiss, I smile and make him roll on his back. I straddle his hips, I run my hands down his bare chest, I bend down and kiss him again. He starts sitting up as I back up, now he's awake. "Took you long enough." I say and get off of him. I take his hand and give him a blood bag, "Drink up." I say, "And if I get back to see you sleeping I am going to kick you vampire ass." I say, "Wait where are you going?" Kol asks, "To the hospital, it's donation day." I say and walk out.

  When I get back I hear the shower running. I have a full cooler, I set it on the counter and go into the bathroom. "I'm back." I say, "Good, I was getting loanly, by the way the Gilbert texted saying he want's to meet us at the coffee shop at 4." Kol says, I look at the time an see it only 1. "Did you go out and buy yourself some body wash?" I ask sniffing the air, "Yeah why?" Kol asks, "I like it." I say sitting on the toliet, "Good to know that, so how was the blood drive?" Kol asks, "We're fully stocked." I answer, "For how long?" Kol asks, "Depends on how much we drink." I say, the shower turns off and Kol comes out grabbing his towel. I stand up and walk over to Kol, "You look good darling." Kol says, "I have to say the same about you." I say and run my hands down his wet chest, he smirks, I smirk back, he leans down and kisses me passionatly, I wrap my arms around his neck, "I missed you too." I giggle, Kol smiles, he kisses my nose and we walk back into the room, I go put the cooler in the fridge and then go lay down on the bed. I rest my eyes then I hear Kol chuckling, "Now look who's falling asleep." I hear him say, "Shut up I got up earlyer then you." I say, Kol chuckles and I feel him come lay down on the bed next to me. He pulls me closer to him and kisses my neck. I take a deep breath, I love these momments with Kol. Kol starts moving his hand up and down my side, he knows I love it when he does this stuff, he lifts my shirt up a little he starts tracing shapes on my stomach. I smile cause it feels good, "You like that darling?" Kol whispers, "Mhmm." I breath, Kol chuckles and then he stops. "Ass." I groan, Kol laughs, "You're mean." I say, Kol makes me lay on my back like I did to him this morning. I open my eyes and look down at him, he lifts my shirt again, he looks up at me an smirks, he kisses my stomach until he finds a sesitive spot. He sucks on it and bites a little making me silently moan. He then makes his way up my stomach and kisses my chest, then my neck, I tangle my fingers in his hair and then he makes his way up my jawbone an kisses my lips. He traces his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrace, I let him in an we have a little tongue battle that is soon interupted by the little Gilbert texted Kol. "Oh come on!" I groan out of frustration. Kol just chuckles and looks at his phone.

  Jeremy got out of whatever he was doing an want's us to meet him in half an hour. "You know he picked the worse time." I say, Kol chuckled, he walks up behind me and whispered, "Don't worry darling, we'll pick up where we left off later." I smirk and lean my head on his shoulder, "Promise?" I ask, Kol chuckles, "I promise darling." he says, I smile as his hands roam my body, I love the feeling his touch brings me. I smile at his, "We better get going." I say and step out of his grip, Kol follows behind me an we head to the coffee place. I get some french vinilla coffee because I love the taste of vinialla, Jeremy walks in an gets his coffee then he comes and sits with me an Kol. Today went by slowly, I'm pretty sure me and Kol are now friends with the little Gilbert. Yay. Now It's time to go home and carry on what we were doin when the Gilbert texted. SEX!!! YAY!