Chapter 7: Choose

"Wait a minute, so you're saying that your Mother is trying to kill you?" I ask Klaus, "She wants to undo the wrong she has created." he says, "Can we kill her please, because if all of you die, I die and I don't want to die." I say, "Glad to know you care about us darling." Kol says, "Kol if I didn't care about you I wouldn't still be sitting in your bed naked." I say and peck his lips, "What about me love?" Klaus asks, "You can be nice, but mostly you're an ass so go to hell." I say, "So much for being best friends." Klaus mumbles, "That changed when you hurt my family." I say, "Anyway we're off topic, and I'm cold." I say and lay down, Kol pulls me a bit closer to keep me warmer. "So when are we going to stop our mother from killing us?" Kol asks, "Tonight." Klaus answers, "Okay now go away." I say, Klaus does what he is told, I sigh, somehow something always ruins a good moment. "Don't worry darling, we Mikaelson's are a lot harder to kill then you think." Kol says, I look up at him and smirk, "So are we Salvatore's." I say, Kol smiles at me and kisses me passionately.

  After a while of just laying in each other's arms we decide to get up, I get out some of my yoga shorts and I take one of Kol's shirts and put it on. When Kol sees what I am wearing he smirks, "You look sexy in my shirt." he says, I smirk, "I know." I say cheery, he chuckles and kisses me. I kiss him back, when we pull away we go downstairs, "I'm hungry." I whine, Kol chuckles, he grabs one of Klaus's many servants and bites her neck, I smell the blood, he pulls away from her neck and pushes her to me. He looks sexy as a vampire, I feel my fangs emerge and I bite into her neck drinking her blood until she is dead. Then I let her body fall, Kol get's one of the other servants and tells her to clean the body up. I am now sitting on the counter bored, Kol comes over to me and stands in between my legs. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, "Everything alright darling?" Kol asks, "I'm just bored." I say, Kol smirks, "I can fix that." he says, I giggle, Kol smiles and kisses me. I love kissing this boy. 

  It is now nightfall and I head home so Kol can do his family business, when I enter the house I see my brothers are arguing about something, "Hey, before any fighting happens, can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" I ask, "Klaus came here and told us he want's us to kill Bonnie Bennet's Mom." Stefan says, "And I say we should, but Stefan here says, we should find another way." Damon says, "There is no other way Stefan, Klaus's mother is drawing power from the Bennet line, and if she succeeds in killing them we all die and I don't know about you, but I don't want to die." I say, "You don't think we don't know that, I just think there is another way to do this instead of turning Bonnie's mom into a vampire." Stefan says, "Stefan get it through your head there is no other way." I say annoyed, both of my brother's heads turn to me, "What's the matter with you?" Damon asks, "I don't want to die, now if you too don't figure out who is turning Bonnie's mom in the next half hour I'll do it myself okay." I say and walk out of the house slamming the door.

  I am in the woods watching, what is going on, to make sure nothing bad happens, I see my brother's sneaking into the cellar where Bonnie and her Mom is. I smile, thank god I don't have to make a witch angry.  Soon after they go in Kol's mother starts yelling, "No sister's don't abandon me!" then boom a big flash of light making us all shield our eyes, gives Finn and there mother time to escape. When it is dark, I emerge from the woods, I make my way over to Kol, "Where did she go?" I ask, Kol turns around and hold his arm out, I put my arm around his waist and he has his around my shoulder. "We don't know darling." he said, "Can she still do the spell?" I ask, "We just broke the line of witches she was drawing her powers from, I doubt she can find another." Kol says, "Good." I say, Damon and Stefan walk out of the cellar and see me. "What are you doing here?" Damon asks, "I told you if one of you guys didn't kill the witch I would have." I say, they look at both me and Kol, Damon scoffs and walks away with Stefan following, probably going to see Elena. "They don't like me do they?" Kol asks, "They don't like any of you." I say, Kol smirks, "Good, makes it a lot more fun to mess with them." Kol says, I hit his chest, not that hard, but not easy either, "What was that for darling?" Kol smirks, "Be good." I scold, he smirks, "I'll be good if you'll be bad darling." I roll my eyes at his comment, he chuckles and kisses my cheek, making me smile.

  Later on I go home, when I walk in Damon and Stefan are sitting on the couch like they were waiting. "What's going on?" I ask, both there heads snap towards me. "Sit down we want to talk to you." Stefan says, I do as I'm told, when I sit down Damon and Stefan exchange glances. "Judith we wanted to talk to you, about...about Kol." Stefan says, I roll my eyes, here we go, "What about him." I ask getting annoyed, "We don't really want you seeing him." Damon says, "I don't care if you don't want me seeing him, if I want to see him then I'll see him." I say, "Judith, he's dangerous. He's one of them." Stefan says, "He may be dangerous, but he wouldn't do anything to hurt me." I say, Damon scoffs, "That's what you said about Klaus." Damon says, "Klaus was different, Klaus is Klaus." I say, "How is Kol so different?" Damon asks, I don't answer right away, because I don't really know, "I can trust Kol." I say, Damon scoffs, "How do you know?" Stefan asks, I don't answer that because I don't know. "Because you don't know." Stefan says, "I just feel like I can." I say, Damon starts mumbling thing under his breath. "What I so bad about him? Hmm? Is it that he is a Mikaelson, you know you cant just go judging people when you don't know them!" I yell angry. I stand up and go to walk away, Damon stands up and grabs my arm, "It's us or him!" He yells, I shake my arm out of his grip, "You're really going to make me choose between, my you and him?!" I yell, Damon nods his head, "Take your pick, us or him!" Damon yells, Stefan stands up, "Damon no." he says, "Damn it Judith, choose." I feel tear well up in my eyes, "Me or Elena?!" I yell, Damon's face softens, he doesn't say a word, I shake my head and walk up the stairs angrily, when I am at the top I stop, "Kol! I choose Kol!" I yell, then go into my room and slammed my door. I take my phone out and call Kol. It rings a few times, "Hello?" I hear his voice, "Kol?" I ask my voice cracking, "Whoa, darling what's wrong?" he asks, "D-Damon, he made m-me choose between you and h-him." I say, it's silent for a few seconds, "Who'd you choose?" he asks, I know he is preparing for me to say Damon, "I chose you." I say, I hear a sigh of relief, "Can you come get me? I-I cant stay here." I say, "I'll be there in a minute." He says, "Come through my window." I say and hang up. I go and open it, then lay down and curl up on my bed.

  After about 3 minutes I hear someone enter. I feel my bed move meaning someone sat next to me. Then I feel Kol's hands pick me up and sit me on his lap, I put my head on his shoulder. "He made me choose." I whisper, "I know darling, I'm just glad you chose me." he says, "What am I going to do?" I ask, "You can come stay with me." Kol says, I move my head to look at his face to see if he's joking, "I'd like that." I say, Kol smiles and kisses me. I take out a big duffle bag and put some clothes and stuff in, then I take a piece of paper and write, "I'll be back for the rest of my stuff later." Then me and Kol leave out my window and head to the Mikaelson Manner, the place I will now be living in.