Chapter 2: Night with Klaus

I am currently looking for someone good to eat. Which is sitting at the bar drinking until a hot guy walks into my trap. I hear someone sit down next to me I look over and see Klaus smirking, "Something's wrong, tell me." He says, "My brothers are already trying to tell me what to do, now I'm waiting for someone to walk into my trap." I say, "Well why don't you come with me love, I promise I wont bite." Klaus smirks holding his hand out, I look over and see Damon walking in. I smirk and take Klaus's hand walking out. Klaus leads me to the ally where a man is waiting, "You set this up didn't you?" I ask, Klaus smirks and shrugs, "Go on love, I know you hungry." he smirks slightly pushing me towards the man. I feel the blood rushing to my face, and my fangs coming out, I zip over to the man and bite into his neck.

  I am now at Klaus's house having a drink with him. I follow him into his little art studio, I look at some of is painting. "I know I've told you this a million times, but these are amazing." I say, Klaus smiles, "Well thank you love." he says, I smile and take another sip of my drink, I hear someone enter the room, I turn around and see Elijah, "Judith?" he asks, I put my drink down running into his open arms, me and Elijah have a brother/sister relationship, but not like the bond me and my real brothers have. "No fair he got a hug and I didn't. I thought we were best friends." Klaus teases, "Aww poor Klaus." I say walking over to him throwing my arm over his shoulder, "He missed me." I smiles, I hear someone else enter the house. I let go of Klaus and look behind Elijah and see my best girl friend, she sees me and we both scream running to each other hugging each other. "We know you guys are besties and all, but could you, oh I don't know not scream." Klaus says, I look at Klaus, "Oh shut up it's not our fault that you have no friends." I laugh, Rebecca smiles, "What happened to you?" she asked, "I died, a witch did all that witchy voodoo shit and BOOM, here I am." I say, "Well I was jut undaggered like a week ago." Rebecca says, I smile and take her to her room. I take out my phone, "Please tell me you have one of these and know how to use it." I says holding my IPhone 5s, "Well I have one, but don't know how to use it." Rebecca says taking hers out. I roll my eyes and walk to her door, "Good Job Klaus! Get Her A Damn Phone And Don't Tell Her How To Use It!" I yell, and then close the door. "Sit down I'll teach you all about technology."

  After I'm done teaching Rebecca how to use a phone, iPod, laptop, and all I leave and go home. When I get into the house, I hear uneven breathing, I walk into the living room and see Stefan clutching his stomach which has a steak stinking out of it. I zip over to him, "What happened?" I ask, "D-Damon." Stefan says, I roll my eyes, and pull the steak out, "You know you guys need to stop fighting like this all the time. Or one of you are going to end up dead, and no offence, but I think it's the one who eats Bambi." I say patting his shoulder, "Damon!" I scream going into his room and see him and a naked girl having sex. "Damon!" I yell crossing my arms not caring, "Whoa!" He says covering himself, and the girl screams, "You almost killed Stefan?" I asks shifting my weight to my other foot. "Can we like talk another time, I'm kind of in the middle of something." Damon says, "Yeah get the fuck out!" The bitch yells, my face changes and I hiss at her. She screams again and I zip in front of her, "Talk to me like that again and I'll rip your throat out," I say standing up straight and walk to the door, I turn back looking at her, "with my teeth." I finish walking out of Damon's room slamming the door.

  I am in currently in my room, laying on my bed. I hear my phone go off, I look at it and see it is a text from Rebecca saying, "Tomorrow you and me are going shopping and getting our nails done." I chuckle and roll my eyes and text back, "Fine." then I drift off to sleep.