Chapter 24

"Mom!!!" I hear Nathan yell, he is currently as big as a 16 year old, and a smart ass one too. "What Hon?" I call back, "I'm staving! I need blood." He says walking into the same room as me. I am currently looking for a good place for me and Kol to get married.

"Okay Nathan, I know you're hungry, I am too, but you need to learn to control your thirst." I say, "Mom, I've been controling my thrist for 5 days, please. " he begs, "No, go eat your dinner you need a healthy supply of human food as well as blood." I say, "Human food is nasty, and how am I getting a healthy supply of blood if I'm not drinking any?" He groans, I sigh, "I said no and thats finale go eat your food."

  "Bu-" "No buts! Go eat your dinner or you aren't going to eat!" I say frustration in my voice. Nathan groans and stomps away. I know he was supposed to be growing like a normal person, but that is only until he chooses when he wants to stop aging.

  I then look down at the papers on the coffee table and I sigh, rubbing my temples. I know I don't want a big wedding, and I do know that I want it in a forest area. But I still need to pick out a dress and every thing, but I don't have to worry about it until later.

  Kol then walls through the door. I don't even look up at him. I'm kind of pissed at him because he has been giving into our sons demands on wanting blood even after I told him no.  "Hello my love." Kol says, "Hey babe." I simply say not looking at him. He sits down next to me, I still don't look at him.

  "You're still angry with me aren't you darling?" Kol asks, "A little bit." I say scribbling down a number for a place that I can look at. I hear Kol sigh, "Can you at least look at me, and pretend you don't hate me." He asks, I know he is smirking. I scoff, "I don't hate you, I'm disappointed in you but I don't hate you." I say looking at him.

  Kol smiles, and goes to say something, "Mom can I go hang out with Uncle Damon?" Nathan asks, "Yeah sure just call me and check in." I say, "Thanks." He says and goes over to the door, "love you." I say, "love you too." He answers in a dull voice. Once the door closes I look at Kol, "Why do I have to be the bad guy?" I ask annoyed with my soon to husband. "That's what you're mad about darling? Because i gave him blood even when you said no?" He asks with an eyebrow raised, "That's not the only thing I'm mad about Kol! I am the one who is doing every fucking thing around this damn house and then I have to put together OUR wedding or did you forget about that as well?" I spat and walked away furious. 

  I know I seem like a major bitch, but oh well I'm pretty fucking stressed out. Kol follows me and then says, "Darling I don't want to fight, I'm sorry for not listening to you and if you wanted help with planning our wedding then you know you can ask." "I'm sorry for yelling, I'm just frustrated. " I say running my hand through my hair.

  I look over at Kol and he is smirking. "Sexually?" He asks, I smirk and walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "As much as I'd love that, we can't Nathan could walk in at any minute and I won't be able to keep it down with you."I say, pecking Kol's soft lips. "C'mon darling, he is with your brother how often does he come home on time when he is over there?" Kol asks, and then kisses my neck. "Uhgg, why is it so hard to say no to you?" I groan, I hear Kol chuckly then he countinues to kiss my neck, he find my sweet spot and starts to nibble on it. I try so hard to contain my moan, but it doesnt work very well, for one just comes out of no where. Earning a smirk from Kol. Then out of no where Nathan comes back in, Kol stops and just gives his son a look that says, "really?" Nathan raises an eyebrow, "Am I intruding on something?" Nathan asks, "No." "Yes." me and Kol say at the same time me being the one who said no, and of course Kol saying yes. I roll my eyes at Kol's words, "What do you need sweet heart?" I ask, "I forgot my phone." he says, "Oh and mom, me and my friends are going out later can I have some money please?" he asks, "What friends?" I ask, "Brett and Greg." he says, "And where are you going?" I ask, "Ummm, the movies?" he answers though it sounds like more of a question.

  "You mean you are going to a party?" I ask crossing my arms, "And you want the money to buy gd knows what?" I say, "I'm going to the movies." Nathan says again this time more defencive but I can hear his heartbeat. I laugh a little, "Nathan you do realize that your mother and father are both vampires, and I can hear your heartbeat and I know when you are lying. So I'm going to ask you this one more time, where are you going and why do you need the money?" I ask, Nathan thinks for a minute.

  He lets out a sigh of defeat, "I'm going to a party, and I need the money for..." he mumbles the last part, but I'm guessing he wants the money to buy drugs or alcohol. "Alright, you can go how much money do you need?" I ask, "30 bucks." he says, "Alright go get my purse, but you need to be home by 11, and dont go killing anyone trust me you're too young to have blood on your hands." I say, Nathan's face lights up, "Really, thank you so much." Nathan says smiling really big and going to get my purse. Once he gives me it I give him two $20 dollar bills, "That counts as your allowence." I say, Nathan smiles, "Thank you." He says smiling, "Oh and here." I say, I walk over to the key rack, "Car or motorcycle?" I ask, "Motorcycle." he smiles, I take the key and toss it to him. "No scratches, and I expect it to me cleaned." I say, "Thanks Mom." he says, I smile, "Your welcome hon." I say hugging him, he is taller then me but still, I look at him like he is a baby. "And scense I dont want you to kill anyone, you can have ONE blood bag, but only one." I say, "Really?" his eyes get wide, "Yes now go get it before I change my mind." I say, he runs off and I hear him taking a blood bag from the freezer and sucking it down quickly. I chuckle a bit, "Thanks Mom, love you." He says kissing my cheek , "Bye Dad." he says, "Bye mate." Kol says, then Nathan rushes off.

   "Now where were we?" I ask smirking at Kol. Kol smirks back at me and walks over to me smashing his lips to mine.