Chapter 14: I'm What?

"Excuse me?" I ask very confused, "I know it seems impossible darling, but there are 2 heartbeats inside of you." Kol says, "Sounds impossible? It IS impossible, vampires cant pro create Kol!" I say, "I know what I heard darling, your heartbeat and, Its heartbeat." Kol says pointing to my stomach, I start to pace, I'm a vampire, he's a vampire, this cant be happening. Kol takes out his phone and dials a number, "Hello?" I hear a females voice say on the other line, "I need your help, get here as fast as you can. It's important." Kol says and hangs up, "Who was that?" I ask, "A witch, who can tell me if what I know is true, and how it is possible." Kol answers, I nod my head, then I actually start to think, I look down at my stomach an see I am getting a little bit fatter. I sit down on the bed and put my head in my hands, "This cant be happening, I'm a vampire, and your a vampire, vampires cant pro create, this isn't real." I repeat to myself, I feel something wet run down my cheek. Next thing I know I am crying, Kol comes and sits down next to me wrapping his muscular arms around me. I lean into his chest and start crying a little more, "I'm scared Kol, what if I am pregnant, nothing like this has ever happened, in the history of vampires. We don't even know what could happen to me." I say and let more tears fall. "I know darling, it's okay, I'm scared too. And I would never let anything  bad happen to you." Kol says, I start to calm down.

  Later on after I've calmed down the witch shows up. I leaned her name was Tamara(picture on the side). "So Kol, what was so urgent that you called me down here for?" I hear her ask from the other room. "My girlfriend Judith, there's something you need to see." I hear Kol say, then I hear there footsteps approach the room, I start to get nervous. She comes in, she looks over to me smiling. "You must be Judith, I'm Tamara." She says holding out her hand to shake. I smile and take her hand, as soon as we touch though, she gasps and her eyes roll to the back of her head. She squeezes my hand tightly, if I wasn't a vampire it would probably hurt. "What's happening to her?" I ask, "She is getting a vision." Kol answers looking at her with his eye brows scrunched together. She lets go of my hand and falls to the floor, gasping for air. "What did you see darling?" Kol asks, "A child, your child, born from an original vampire and a angle vampire hybrid." she gasps, "What?" me an Kol ask at the same time, Tamara looks up at me, "You don't know do you?" she asks, "Know what?" I ask, "You are part angel, you haven't found your wings yet, but from what I saw, you are about too." Tamara says, me and Kol look at each other, "So I am pregnant?" I ask, Tamara looks up at me and nods her head, "I have another question," I start, Tamara nods her head telling me to go on, "during child birth, am I going to die?" I ask, Tamara smiles and shakes her head no. I take a breath of relief, I put my hand over my heart. "Thank god." I breath out, "I have a question as well." Kol says, both me an Tamara look at him, "Is the baby a girl or a boy?" he asks smiling, Tamara looks at me, "A boy," she answers, "and he is going to look like his mom." she continues, I smile, "Looks like we are going to have another little Kol running around." I say, Kol chuckles, "Looks like I am going to be a father, and you are going to be a mother." Kol says, I smile at him, and lean down kissing him on the lips. "I cant think of a better father for my child." I say, Kol smiles, "And I cant think of a better mother." he says and kisses me again. Tamara stands up from the floor, and smiles at us. "Kol Mikaelson, finally found his mate." she says, I look at Kol and smile at him, "Looks like he has, and I have found mine." I say, kissing him once more.

A/n-sorry it was so short, and took me so long to update, I had HUGE writers block, and I have to worry about my grades at school, anyway, love you guys! <3