Chapter 5: Out with a Mikaelson

I wake up in Kol's bed with his arms wrapped around my waist. I remember falling asleep on the couch though. I guess he carried me up to his room with him last night, I get out of his grip and sit up. I don't get why I am so drawn to him, I just met him two days ago, and I am already feeling sparks, scratch that, atomic bombs go off every time we touch. I slip out of his grip. I look over to his sleeping body, he looks so perfect, I put my hand to my neck, and remember his lips to my neck, and when he was drinking my blood. I felt overwhelming pleasure. Why am I so drawn to this man? I just met him for Christ's sake! I l think a while back I heard a witch saying every original has a mate, that from the first time they see each other they have a overwhelming urge to be around them. What if I'm Kol's? I shake my head and push the thought out. I feel Kol's hand go to my waist, he grips it tightly, I jump because I didn't know he was awake. I hear him chuckling, "You scared me." I say putting my hand on my chest, "Sorry darling, tell me how to make it up to you." he whispers in my ear and teasingly bites it. I giggle because I'm ticklish, "You'll have to find that out yourself." I say, I hear him evilly chuckle, "How about this?" he asks and kisses the sweet spot on my neck. I smirk and lean my head to the side giving him a little more access, "That'll work." I say, I feel him smirk and he sucks on it. I hold my breath to keep from moaning. He stops kissing my neck and makes me look at him, "Forgive me?" he asks smirking, I act like I'm thinking, "I don't think so." I say and cross my arms over my chest being stubborn. Kol pushes me back on the bed so he is on top of me. He smirks, "What if I did this?" he asks and kisses my lips, again with the atomic bombs, I think a billion are going off. I immediately kiss back, after a few seconds he pulls back leaving me wanting more. "How about now?" he asks, I smirk and shake my head, "You'll have to do a lot better then that." I say, he smirks and kisses me again, but this time a little more rough, he bites my bottom lip demanding entrance, I let him in and we have a small tongue battle that he wins. After a little while of that he pulls back again, "Now?" he asks, "Forgiven, if we do that again." I say, he smirks and kisses me again.

  After a while of kissing Kol, I start getting my stuff so I can leave. Before I can walk out of the house Kol takes my hand and pulls me into his chest. "Go to the Grill at noon for me darling?" Kol asks, I smirk and nod my head, he pecks my lips one last time and I start walking away again, but Kol pulls me back for another kiss. This time a little longer. I smirk into the kiss, when he pulls back I say, "Don't miss me to much." he smirks, "Can't make any promises." I roll my eyes and leave. When I get home no one is there. I look at the time and it's  11:30, what is it and people making me rush to get ready for things? I rush upstairs and put on a white V-neck, dark skinny jeans, a white belt and some knee high healed boots. I get my car keys and head to the grill. When I walk into the grill a few people are singing and dancing to some song. I look at the bar and see Kol an Klaus drinking. They both see me and smirk, I walk up to them and stand next to Kol, "Someone gonna buy me a drink, or what?" I ask, Kol gets me a drink, "What are they doing up there?" I ask, "It's showing there talent or something only singing and dancing." Klaus says, "To any song?" I ask, Kol nods, "Why?" Kol asks, "Cause I can dance to a bunch of songs, Klaus give me a song, by..." I listen to the music and its 'Lady Gaga' that's on, "Lady Gaga." I say, Klaus thinks, "Judas." he says, "Who want's to see me dance?" I ask the two boys, they both raise there hands, I walk up to the stage and tell them to put on 'Judas by Lady Gaga' and they do. (Dance is on the side[if it worked])

  After I am done dancing I return to the two Mikaelson's who are smiling and clapping at me. "Wonderful darling, that was good." Kol says, I smile at him, Klaus sees Caroline, "Caroline love, join us for a drink?" Klaus asks, me and Kol raise our glasses, "Hmm, I'd rather die of thirst." she answers and walks away, "Isn't she stunning?" Klaus asks, "She certainly looks good walking away from you." Kol says, Klaus then follows Caroline, "Awe, poor Klaus cant get a girl." I say and put a pouty face on. Kol chuckles, the song 'Grind on Me' comes on an I smirk, I take Kol drink from him and drag him to the dance floor, "Baby Grind On Me." I sing in his ear. He looks around at everyone grinding. He smirks and then we are grinding. I back away from him in the middle of two shirtless hot guys smirking(picture on side). I start grinding on the two guys. The guys look at Kol who is glaring, one of them kisses my neck. Kol growls at him and the guy backs away. He pulls me away from the guys and I just continue smirking. He then drags me to the ally and pushes me against the wall. "Time for a punishment." Kol smirks, "You cannot make a single sound." he says, but doesn't compel, "Or what?" I ask, "Then none of this." Kol says and kisses my sweet spot. I instantly shut my mouth. He sucks and bite it trying to make me make a noise, it doesn't work, he makes his way up my jaw bone and to my mouth, he kisses me and I kiss back, he traces his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance, I deny. He smirks into the kiss and puts one of his hands on my inner thigh, I gasp, he pulls away, "You made a noise." he smirks, "No, I didn't." I say, Kol chuckle darkly, "Yes you did, no kissing for a week." he smirks, he goes to walk away, I pull him back and smash our lips together tangling my fingers in his hair. He kisses back unable to resist, he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes me against the wall. I giggle an he smirks, I pull away, "You cant resist." I smirk, he puts me down. I smirk and chuckle darkly, "You cant either darling." Kol says, "You sure about that?" I ask, Kol smirks and pushes me against the wall and puts his hands on my waist. "Feel that?" he asks, he moves his head to my ear so he can whisper something in my ear, "The feeling of electricity every time I touch you?" he asks and moves one of his hands down to my hip and lifts my shirt and moves up my side. "And when our skin touches, your body yearns for my touch." he whispers, I close my eyes and lean my head back so it's against the brick wall, "And when we kiss-" he start, he moves his head so he is looking into my eyes, "It's like nothing you ever felt." he says and kisses me. The weird thing is, is that everything he said, is true.

  I am currently with Kol at his house. We are watching a horror movie, we are watching "The Conjuring' I am currently hiding my head in his shoulder, but I cant stop watching. A face pops up and I jump Kol doesn't move, he laughs at me though. "You're a vampire darling, you've seen worse then this and you are terrified." Kol says, "Shut up I cant help it." I whine and pout. He laughs again and turns off the movie, he takes my hand and leads me upstairs into his room. "Am I staying or leaving?" I ask, "I'd prefer you stay." Kol answers, I smile and go to Rebecca's room taking one of her yoga shorts and decide to keep the shirt I'm wearing on. I walk back into the room and Kol got into the shower, he better be quick because I'll get bored. I turn on the tv and put 'Music Mix' on. The song 'Chasing Cars' is on, I sing along. Until I notice Kol is standing in the door way with nothing, but a towel wrapped around his lower half. I cant help best star at his muscular chest and abs, and the fact that he is wet makes it even better. "You're starring darling." he says going to his closet. "Wasn't starring, I was admiring, and you cant really blame me, if a sexy man comes in with nothing but a towel and is wet I have to stare." I say, "So I'm sexy now?" Kol asks coming out of the closet with pj pants and still no shirt. "You are more then sexy, I don't even think there is a word to describe you." I say, Kol smirks, "Thank you darling." he says, I smile, "Any time." I then think of what he said earlier in the ally. "Hey Kol, I have a question." I say, "I may have an answer." he says, I laugh a little at his response. "In the ally, what you said about how I feel, it was true, and I was wondering how you felt?" I ask not looking at him, I didn't want to see rejection. He made me look at him, "I've never felt the way I do with anyone, except you. Every thing I said in the ally, I was telling you how I felt darling." He says, I smile at him an lean my head into his palm. He rubs my cheek with his thumb and then kisses me. Nothing can ruin my happiness with Kol, nothing.