Chapter 25

I pace around the room, my phone to my ear. My eyes wide, "Voice Mail again." I say panicked, "Its going to be fine darling." Kol says, "No its not going to be fine, Nathan has not been home for two days, and I have a feeling that he is not in a comfortable area, I think he is hurt, I think someone has him, we need to go find my son." I say tears welling up in my eyes. I dial Nathan's number again it rings a few time. Then I hear someone pick up, "Oh my god Nathan are you okay, where are you?" I ask quickly before anyone says hello. Then I hear a dark laugh. "Hello princess." I hear, Kol tenses up like he knows who it is. "Where is my son." I growl, "He's here, c'mon bud your little Mummy is on the phone." I hear, faint muffled cries in the background. "I said talk!" I man yells then a hear a horrible crunching noise and a scream erupts from my son making me cringe. "He seems a little shy at the moment." the man chuckles darkly, "I will find you, and I will kill you, dont you touch my child EVER again." I growl, "See heres the thing, I dont want your son-" "You want me." I finish his sentence, another chuckle comes through the phone, "Acually I want your soon to be husband, and then you'll be next." the man says, Kol snatches the phone from my ear, "Nice to hear your voice again darling, quick question, hows mum and dad." Kol asks a smirk played on his lips, "I dont know maybe you can ask them yourself when I kill you too." the man says, "You see thats not going to happen, what is going to happen is that you are going to give me back my son, and I might just let you keep your life."

  "Give the phone back to your little girlfriend." the dude says, "Or what?" Kol asks, "Or your presious little boy will be killed." The guy says, Kol swollows hard and slowly hands the phone to me not looking at me. I take the phone and put it to my ear, "Where is my son?" I ask angrilly, the guy whispers so lowly so only I could hear him, Kol look pissed. "Come alone." is what the guy says then hangs up. I throw the phone at the wall. "Who the hell was that Kol?" I ask angrilly, Kol looks at me, "His name is Kyle." Kol says, "I killed his parents after I got what I needed and now he want vengence." Kol says, I grab my keys, "Where are you going?" Kol asks, "To get my son back." I say not looking at him, I turn to him when I'm at the door, "He said I have to go alone or nathan will be killed, get my brothers and your siblings, we are not going down without a fight."