Chapter 11: Oh Brother

1 month later....

I wake up in Kol's arms, he is lightly snoring, I slip out of his grip and put on my underwear an Kol's shirt. I go to the fridge an take out a blood bag. I drink it slowly, when I am finished I throw it away, I jump when I feel arms wrap around my waist. I soon relax when I feel Kol kiss my neck. I smile and lean on Kol's chest, I run my hands down his arms, "You look good in my shirt." Kol says and kisses my neck again, "You look good without one." I smirk, and turn around kisses him running my hands down his bare chest. I hear my phone buzzing, I look over to my phone as Kol kisses down my neck. I sigh and roll my eyes, "The Gilbert is texted." I say annoyed, "That damned Gilbert picks the worse times." Kol says angrily, I walk over to my phone and read the text out loud, "Do you and Kol wanna hang out at the batting cadges?" I roll my eyes, and text back, "Sure, when?" a few minutes later he texts, "An hour?" I text back saying "Okay." then I look at school, "We're going to the batting cadges in an hour." I say, Kol nods I go into the bathroom and wash my face. I then brush my teeth and brush my hair, I then put on some eye liner and lip gloss. I go back into the room, I look in the closet and put on a long sleeve white shirt, a sleeveless leather vest, some dark skinny jeans, black converses. I see Kol in a blue T-shirt a leather jacket, jeans an sneakers. I smile at him and kiss him lightly on the lips, "You look good." I say, "So do you darling." Kol says kissing me again, I giggle, "Well I try." I say, Kol smirks and kisses me again.

  I am watching Kol bat, he looks good, when Kol is done batting he walks over to me. I kiss him, "Did you play baseball?" I ask, Kol smirks, I laugh, we look over and see Jeremy talking to his sister and my brother. I smirk at Kol and we make are way over to them. "Here they are now." Jeremy says, Elena turns around and looks at us shocked, "Damon it's Kol and you sister." she says, Damon turns around an Kol hits him with the wooden bat making it shatter. I smirk when Damon falls, "You know wooden bats are too fragile, try aluminum I say handing Kol an aluminum bat. Kol smirks, "Thank you darling." Then Damon stabs Kol with a wooden piece from the bat. I feel a pain in my heart and black out.

  I wake up with a gasp, Kol is looking at me, "What the hell happened?" I asked, "When I was stabbed you died too." Kol says, "What?" I ask, Kol looks just as shocked as I am. We shake it off an go get our stuff from the motel. And make our way back down to Mystic Falls to pay my brother a little visit. Before me and Kol leave I change from sneakers into heals. "Why are you changing your shoes darling?" Kol asks, "I look more bad ass in heals." I say, Kol smirks and holds his hand out to me. I smirk back and take his hand, he pulls me close to him and kisses my cheeks and neck. I giggle, and Kol chuckles, I peck his lips and walk ahead of him to the car, we put our stuff in and when we're done Kol comes up behind me and grabs my side making me squeal. Kol starts laughing, I hit his chest, "Ass." I say, Kol smiles he zips closer to me pressing my back to the car, I look into his eyes smiling, he knows I love it when he does stuff like this. He smirks and kisses me passionately, I kiss back instantly. When he pulls back, "I hate you." I smile laughing a little, "No you don't darling, you love me." he says kisses my neck, "That's true." I say, Kol smirks and pecks my lips one more time.

  Me and Kol just killed a vampire that my brother and Elena are looking for. Now we're waiting for them to show up. Me and Kol hear them we hide. Damon walks in and sees the body on the wall, "What the?" he says, then I step out first, "Hello Damon, Elena." I say, "Judith? You did this?" Damon asks, I smirk, "Yup, with a little help." I say, then Kol comes out an stands next to me. "Such a shame, she used to be a blast, don't quiet know what happened, yeah I feel all the time she spent with my family might of ruined her. She was a bit of an original groupie," Kol explains, "And were you her favorite?" Elena asks, "You mean did I turn her? I think I did, but no wait maybe it was Rebecca, but it was also Niklaus period, lets not forget the Elijah affair I spoke to my brother I know you're trying to figure out who you distended from. Now you never will. So?" he starts he hits the bat on his shoes a few times, "Where did we leave off?" he asks, then zips over to Damon hitting him in the legs with the bat. I smirk, he continues beating Damon, "Elena. Get out of here." Damon groans, she goes to run, I zip over to her and go to bite her, "Don't she's off limits." Kol warns, "Don't test me." I say and push her making her hit her head. Damon zips over to me grabbing me by my throat, "Don't you touch her." he growls, I smirk and head but him, Kol smirks, "Oh dear I think she hit a nerve." Kol laughs, "Relax darling, I just want us to be even, you snapped my neck, killed my brother, then you humiliated me." Kol says and starts beating Damon with a bat again. When Kol is finished he says, "Now we're even." Kol smirks, he turns to me and smiles, I smile back and he walks over to me wrapping an arm around my waist. "Judith?" Damon groans, my smile fades and I look to Damon, "What happened to you, my sister would never let him do that to me." Damon says, "You lost me when you made me choose." I explain and walk out with Kol.